Forthcoming Signature Recordings

Mmm, odd, got the Second Sun plate twice on my Second Sun vinyl repress. Didnt get plate A (Bullets & Got a Thing). I mean, great tune to have twice, but kinda like those two tunes as well. Recently had a faulty print on the Carry Me Away repress as well.

Mmm, odd, got the Second Sun plate twice on my Second Sun vinyl repress. Didnt get plate A (Bullets & Got a Thing). I mean, great tune to have twice, but kinda like those two tunes as well. Recently had a faulty print on the Carry Me Away repress as well.

Yeah Second Sun aint a bad duplicate as its probably the best tune on the album however, I would probably still send it back.

You should def send it back. That’s a bummer. Mine was fine.

New Calibre

New Calibre

Oh, good, I was wondering if we’d get a Calibre album this year since he hasn’t put many tunes out so far in 2019

Lol a1, a2, a4, c1, c2, d2 surely ain't 170, try to mix it with d&b or let it analyze or use a metronome if you can't hear it.
And for "Ambient forced into a rigid 170bpm structure"...ASC, Sam KDC, Method One etc. do that for years and it works perfectly, so again: why is that weird?

Really hoping the Don't Mind EP gets a repress.
I did hear it would some time ago.

Audio Juice

303512-1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom