Forthcoming Shogun Audio

Shuriken Vol.2 is incoming....and....YES JAH is on it!!!!!!

https://www.redeyerecords.co.uk/vinyl/110071-sha147-various-artists-shuriken-vol--2

the other tunes are a little meh for me, but I'll be buying to finally play Yes Jah haha

Various Artists - Shuriken Vol. 2
A1: Pola & Bryson – Find Your Way Ft. Charlotte Haining
A2: Glxy & Qzb – Yes Jah
B1: Mitekiss – Some People
B2: Signal - How Will I Know

Was looking forward to seeing what was on this. Now I'm looking forward to seeing what's going to be on Volume 3. Yes Jah is the pick of the bunch, but Shogun are quickly turning into a liquid label shadow of their former selves :-/

Shogun if you’re reading this you lost a sale by not putting it on CD
why do people always write this? Just download the bloody WAV's and write them to a CD. Even get the printable CD's, and put artwork on there (or use the printable stickers to get the artwork on there). If it was that simple for vinyl, do you think I'd be bitching about it all the time??

why do people always write this? Just download the bloody WAV's and write them to a CD. Even get the printable CD's, and put artwork on there (or use the printable stickers to get the artwork on there). If it was that simple for vinyl, do you think I'd be bitching about it all the time??
I like buying a physical product, and you can’t play vinyl in the car, so that leaves CD and cassette, and my car doesn’t have a cassette player, so that leaves CD. And I’m not going out spending who knows what on printable CDs and stickers just to have a product that wouldn’t be as good as if the companies still did it themselves. So until Shogun (and various other labels) start selling CDs again I won’t buy albums from them. That’s my problem, not yours

Back
Top Bottom