Forthcoming Shogun Audio

rythmatix

VIP Junglist
Did you receive this yet?
Hey mate! Yup it arrived the other day, just didn't have my setup running so couldn't play it haha...

Tried the 10"s last night (not the 12"s), they maybe sound a tiny bit flat, but not bad at all, I'm actually quite pleased considering the Discogs feedback on them. I put the original of Changeling on next to the VIP, and the original sounded a little more crisp and snappier, but the volume was almost identical between them. Didn't test for noise in the quiet bits (can have another listen tonight if you want), but I'm happy to say they're quite DJ-able (especially against a few other releases lately)

OneSeventy

VIP Junglist
I like buying a physical product, and you can’t play vinyl in the car, so that leaves CD and cassette, and my car doesn’t have a cassette player, so that leaves CD. And I’m not going out spending who knows what on printable CDs and stickers just to have a product that wouldn’t be as good as if the companies still did it themselves. So until Shogun (and various other labels) start selling CDs again I won’t buy albums from them. That’s my problem, not yours
Assuming you don't live in some third-world country, a new car head unit with bluetooth or an aux port is crazy cheap now. Hell, your savings from not buying a couple of CDs will get you a decent one.

Just chuck all the music you want on your phone, or if you want to truly welcome in the new millenium, Spotify has you covered.

Disturbd

Winter is here!!!
VIP Junglist
Hey mate! Yup it arrived the other day, just didn't have my setup running so couldn't play it haha...

Tried the 10"s last night (not the 12"s), they maybe sound a tiny bit flat, but not bad at all, I'm actually quite pleased considering the Discogs feedback on them. I put the original of Changeling on next to the VIP, and the original sounded a little more crisp and snappier, but the volume was almost identical between them. Didn't test for noise in the quiet bits (can have another listen tonight if you want), but I'm happy to say they're quite DJ-able (especially against a few other releases lately)
Thanks for the info, no that will be fine

elspectro29

Drunk Pokemon
VIP Junglist
Assuming you don't live in some third-world country, a new car head unit with bluetooth or an aux port is crazy cheap now. Hell, your savings from not buying a couple of CDs will get you a decent one.

Just chuck all the music you want on your phone, or if you want to truly welcome in the new millenium, Spotify has you covered.
I’ve got all that (except Spotify), but I want CDs to have them

neilmonteiro

DOCUMENT ONE - DOCUMENT ONE LP
shogun audio

Drum And Bass/Electronic
2LP SHA151
19th July 2019

* 2xLPvinyl, 5mm Spine Sleeve
* Document One Are Very Proud To Unveil Their Debut Self Titled Album.
Over The Years, Joe And Matt Have Had An Illustrious Production Career Dabbling In All Flavours Of Underground Dance Music. Not Deviating From D&B Tempo, This Album Goes Back To Where They Started While Showcasing How Far They’ve Come.
"We’ve Spent Close To A Decade Working Together As Document One Within UK Bass Music. We’ve Toured Over 30 Countries Across 4 Continents, We’ve Watched So Many Of The Musicians We Admire Perform And We’ve Been Exposed To So Much Culture Along The Way Too. This Album Is A Cross-Section Of Who We Are As Musicians, As People And Most Importantly A Duo.”