Forthcoming Samurai Music releases

Probably the ASC LP up next, then what looks like a Torn x Roho EP coming around October / November for SMDE018.

Maybe they'll finally unveil who Torana are :teeth:

View attachment 10195

Screenshot_20210129_073800.jpg

Fatum soon cum.

Guessing that Aragok from Tommy Four Seven's set will be on this

Not long since his last outing on Samurai... a new Last Life EP coming soon. Not sure what happened to 19, 20 & 21 🤔

View attachment 10372

19 was Donato Dozzy

20 is ASC, pre-orders this Friday, we posted clips on stories when we first got TP's

21 is Artilect, also posted clips on the gram when we first got TP's ;)

Thanks for supporting, more whale music incoming :cool:

Clocked that new ASC going up + interested to hear that new Artilect

Of course, why would a series not go in chronological order... 🙃
Covid is making keeping things in chronological order very hard. Pressing plants keep changing their wait times so you go from one to the other trying to get the fastest one but they switch after you do it.....

Covid is making keeping things in chronological order very hard. Pressing plants keep changing their wait times so you go from one to the other trying to get the fastest one but they switch after you do it.....

Gotcha

---

ASC - An Increase In Entropy EP. Around 26th March

Volatile
2.Heart Of Darkness
3.In My Dreams
4.Cold Snap

+ RDG on Weaponry, around 26th March too!

Maneuver (EP)
Tesem
The Search
Heshar (with Homemade Weapons)

Love that RDG has a full release on Weaponry, seeing as he was featured on the label twice last year + The Search & Heshar were stand out tunes for me on HW's Lost In Ether mix earlier this year! 🙂 Thought, and hope, there's an EP from Dailiv coming on Weaponry at some point 🤞🏻

Taken from Artilect - Infinite Tension EP [SMDE21]

Released 07.05.2021 on Limited Marbled 12” and digital. Pre-order from artilect.bandcamp.com/ or www.voidvinyl.com/ and get this track free instantly with purchase.

Artilect's third EP for Samurai steps up the brute force and reflects the current global climate of frustration and constricted energy poised to explode. The title track steps with creeping malice, packing taut combustion with nods to the best of 90's era Dillinja. 'Spiral' is the highlight track here - pure futurism, a frenetic unravelling fireball punctuated with searing amen slices and sub punches. 'FK' is a rugged collab with Quartz that perfectly references and updates the golden era of DnB with tear-out amens and dive-bombing sonics. Final track 'Turmoil' is the 'Spiral' companion track, slicing up the clenched sections with rapid fire break hits that unknot themselves in focused propulsion only to be reeled back in tight for the next release. An EP for our times, Artilect continues to establish himself as one of the DnB scenes most promising names advancing the art form.

Track-list

A1. Infinite Tension
A2. Spiral
B1. FK feat Quartz
B2. Turmoil

@artilectmanchester

that's nasty.

anyone of you going to this year Membrain festival in Croatia? Long list of performances, among others a stage headlined by Presha (i think?) featuring artists on his label.

Presha getting in on the solo productions in this COVID era

RATS EP, around 22nd October

Mainliner
Vendetta
RATS
The Spell

“After more than 25 years of active absorption of Drum and Bass music, the pandemic finally scrambled my daily life and cellular imprint enough to clear a path for a solo musical contribution.

Many people that were around in the mid/late ’90s are still living off the charge that the unbridled innovation those few years gave us all. RATS is built on this energy.

RATS is a distillation, refinement, and reconstruction of definitive elements and combinations that have become signals for authenticity in my experiences with the genre and continue to be the backbone of the foundations of this music.

RATS tunes were designed as integral parts of my DJ sets to replace the tunes from the late 90s / early 2000s that I have worn out, but retain their effectiveness with updated production strengths. So far these have worked for me, now it’s time for you to test these and see if I succeeded.

RATS is a love letter to the genre that has come to define my life for a quarter decade.”

Torn - Borderline LP 3 x 12". Ships around 21st January 2022

1.Dislocations
2.Borderline
3.Bushido
4.Boxcutter (with Homemade Weapons)
5.Hyperborea
6.Fireball (with Presha)
7.Unbridled (with Last Life)
8.The Beckoning
9.Dallol
10.The Fear
11.Automaton Clock
12.Onibi (with Sam KDC & Korse)

Audios - https://www.voidvinyl.com/products/torn-borderline

Also: Outliers volume 4 out today

Mako - Death Of A Romantic LP. Out around 27th May, 2 x 12" + 1 x 10"

Teaser yesterday didn't disappoint and neither does the whole package. Well worth the wait.

Empathy Dub
2.Even Treasured Memories Fade
3.The Both Of Us
4.False Promise
5.Falter
6.Cold Hands
7.Raisuma
8.Grieve
9.The Choice Is Yours
10.We Can Love All

All audio samples:

Already confirmed releases, but managed to screenshot these before they disappeared the other day... 🙊🤫

Eusebeia and Roho EP titles + it would appear that the RATS remixes are coming on 2 seperate plates, implying 1 tune a side 12"s maybe...

ASC and Homemade Weapons already enlisted by Presha for remix duties 😉
Screenshot_20220624_093547.jpg

Screenshot_20220624_093615.jpg

Back
Top Bottom