Forthcoming Samurai Music releases

Yes Clarity LP for the end of the year as well, lets concentrate on releases until June for now :) We have been trying to sort out a subscription service it's logistically not that easy but we are trying to sort with Surus. I'll post questions about what people would like when we get closer. Direct line to bank accounts sounds like a great idea though :)

Yes Clarity LP for the end of the year as well, lets concentrate on releases until June for now :) We have been trying to sort out a subscription service it's logistically not that easy but we are trying to sort with Surus. I'll post questions about what people would like when we get closer. Direct line to bank accounts sounds like a great idea though :)

Excellent news on both counts, i keep missing some bits and am not about paying 50+ on discogs. So gutted i missed status anxiety!

gotta be honest, best tune of yours i've heard in a while

been hunting for a trackname ever since i heard it on Sam KDC's samurai music podcast

so glad its getting released :)

It's the most dancefloor and dnb-like I've released in a while. What I'm doing now and where I'm going won't be to the liking of most drum & bass heads.

It's the most dancefloor and dnb-like I've released in a while. What I'm doing now and where I'm going won't be to the liking of most drum & bass heads.

I look forward to hearing your output, there was not a release last year that I didn't enjoy with Out of Sync and the 77 EP being highlights

oh wow i stand corrected, i mixed up 'polemic' and 'polymer', both by you or am i wrong again? polymer was in the sam kdc mix i mentioned (and one of the auxcasts), thats the one i meant.

actually dont really like polemic, not my bag to be honest :) polymer on the other hand really is a beaut

i'll be first in line for the subscription service no doubt. really looking forward to the mindmapper / fre4knc / mtwn release, you just know it's gonna be fire

From Samurai's Facebook:

We are currently finalising formats and tune placement for the forthcoming Horo compilation which will be going to master next week, stay tuned for more info and put some money aside....

Not long then....

Another update on the Horo Compilation from Wastebook

We finalised the formatting for the Horo compilation today, a very exciting twist to the labels products coming with the album......

Wut

P.S Moar info about the subscription

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom