Forthcoming Ram Records

When I was 14 I had a dream that I stole & then sucked the sweat out of the brim of Andy C's cap after the last Ram @ The End, when I woke up I had this awful taste of stale cocaine, red bull & pre-pitched mp3's in my mouth (plus slightly spunky boxer shorts), I felt really guilty for a number of years before I brought the Audio album, now all that guilt has been upped to new & unfathomable levels.
:applause:

:welcome:

Haven't given most of it a proper listen but I wasn't feeling the majority of the previews. Toe Cutter is sick but...

Bricktop is a fucking gem! Didn't expect something like that from Audio, it's an absolute joy to mix

what was that live stream about last night in the tattoo place, concept was odd, watching ppl get inked while listening to Audios set

Most of it was the staff clearing up the backroom

Weird

I'm just gonna buy Sovereign and Drop It Human. Not all bad tracks just can't see myself listening to it as an album all the way through. Nice job to the label on keeping the singles to a minimum this time

All new RAM Zoo!
10996551_10204459425140409_5680734879992060790_n.jpg

this one's been bugging me for ages. when andy's playing out, and the mc goes 'andy andy andy' what's the correct response?

a. oi oi oi (as in oggy oggy oggy)
b. an-dy c
c. c c c

this is absolutely vital so i don't feel left out at the next rave by shouting the wrong thing.

Back
Top Bottom