Forthcoming Ram Records

The best Calyx & TeeBee tune in the last few years:

Anyways, I'm beyond tired of that sound they're pushing since their first RAM LP. Basically the only 2 tunes which stood out in that matter were Scavenger and Elevate This Sound, the rest just uses the same elements and some tunes are better (Starstruck, Skank, Long Gone), some are worse (everything else). I'm still waiting for one odd tune that won't use it because given the ideas in their latest tunes it could very well be a one to remember. Oh well.

Ram is killing off all of their artists.

I know it sounded great. It'll be good but could be better. Sigma's album had 20 tracks on and was fairly varied with mainly pop type tunes some underground and some which were just something else. Most of the songs on here will soun so similar. Don't doubt it'll be good thoughd

not on the standard edition. the standard one had literally NO variation, all fucking samey tunes with exactly the same break and progression but different vocalists. The deluxe one had a FEW tunes with some substance but that should have been the only version they put out, would have reviewed much better and was in general a better product.

but they didnt so it was shit.

False Alarm is apparently a half time switch up tune which is interesting, however if Pathfinder is a sick dnb tune then one shall be gutted it's not on wax

False Alarm is apparently a half time switch up tune which is interesting, however if Pathfinder is a sick dnb tune then one shall be gutted it's not on wax

Those are the only two tunes I'm interested on hearing tbh.

And the fact it's drawn out over a year of them being dubplates, then a year of singles being released, then half a year for the album! Fuck that!

Back
Top Bottom