Forthcoming Ram Records

Idk if people should bother releasing artist albums if they're just a collection of singles. This conversation has been had many times on this forum and this thread in particular, but I think that an album is supposed to be an artwork in itself rather than a "some songz I done last year with some bonus wuns" compilation.
I don't wanna disrespect any artists in saying that. It's more of an industry thing I think

tracks have probably always been part of the album, but Ram and the artists can make more money if they release the tracks twice

That tracklisting could potentially be wrong! Let's hope. Also Teeb said on Twitter that 'Too Close' tune wasn't good enough. Along with that dub at the end of their recent mix after 'Get it Twisted'. Get it Twisted should definitely be on the album because Teeb has a video on Insta saying 'soon come' and it plays in it...

That tracklisting could potentially be wrong! Let's hope. Also Teeb said on Twitter that 'Too Close' tune wasn't good enough. Along with that dub at the end of their recent mix after 'Get it Twisted'. Get it Twisted should definitely be on the album because Teeb has a video on Insta saying 'soon come' and it plays in it...

I would have liked for you to be right, but sadly not..
https://itunes.apple.com/gb/album/1-x-1/id1099172249
iTunes has this as the tracklist.

I feel like I've said this for another song from this album (don't know which one), but again, it's another one with a nice intro ruined by the typical C&T drop imo. Fair enough if people still love this sound though.

Definitely one of the stronger tracks in this album though, having said that. :teeth:

I messaged Calyx & TeeBee and they said start again won't come out full stop and get it twisted will be out on an EP soon

Oh you're kidding me. Start Again would have been perfect for an LP.
I know it sounded great. It'll be good but could be better. Sigma's album had 20 tracks on and was fairly varied with mainly pop type tunes some underground and some which were just something else. Most of the songs on here will soun so similar. Don't doubt it'll be good thoughd

:ditto:

Also, sorry, but Elevate The Sound is overrated. Pure Gold, well, not bad, but that's it.

elevate this sound is an amazing DJ tool though, that vocal is fire in the mix, still nowhere near as good as their solo career stuff but still a decent tune

Back
Top Bottom