Forthcoming Ram Records

Wait hold on... from a 14 track album, there are only 5 brand new songs which have never been premiered / part of a single? That's ridiculous.

Will most likely pass on this.

12890989_10153996182683886_5060571527445275432_o.jpg

Wait hold on... from a 14 track album, there are only 5 brand new songs which have never been premiered / part of a single? That's ridiculous.

Will most likely pass on this.
Glad I didn't buy any C&T singles over the last two years in anticipation of this aha

Passing on the C&T album, which was as expected. Only DC Breaks track that interests me (and about the only RAM track period) is Arcade, and that's only because it's been a dub for so long

They didn't stop going on about 'throwing in some last minute additions to the pile' for this album. We only haven't heard like 3 or 4 of the tunes on there. Considering they spend their lives in the studio week in week out and in 4 years they've churned out 14 songs. Teebs would kick off if he read this but for fucks sake what an anti climax! I had very high hopes for so many new tunes...

Idk if people should bother releasing artist albums if they're just a collection of singles. This conversation has been had many times on this forum and this thread in particular, but I think that an album is supposed to be an artwork in itself rather than a "some songz I done last year with some bonus wuns" compilation.
I don't wanna disrespect any artists in saying that. It's more of an industry thing I think

Back
Top Bottom