Forthcoming Ram Records

Wow, that's up there competing for an award of "the biggest waste of an compilation album of 2015" for sure. What is the point of releasing a compilation with 0 exclusives made up entirely from RAM tunes without it being some kind of best of/annual thingy?

Now i've always been a huge Ram fan but that compilation makes no sense at all! I also am a ram drip subscriber which i am seriously thinking of cancelling now if this is what it's come to. Also the joke that was the release fiasco of 'City lights' appears to be happening again with the new CS ep, why release one track beforehand and now another and not the entire ep at once? Come on Ram

Also a little whinge on the next All night at Alexandra Palace, it's now 2000-0300, i mean was this made aware at the time of tickets going on sale? I certainly didn't know

That compilation makes no sense. It's like someone made a playlist and decided to try and sell it. Sort of like Hospital's "Fast ____ Music" compilations, but not as good

Who cares? The compilation isn't aimed a D&B listeners i don't think. I think its for people who have only casually heard of DNB and think it might be good to listen to while running lol

I meant the whole releasing one or two tunes off an ep exclusively on Beatport is shit. Should have elaborated on that really. Tangents is decent

The last few pages = people feeling the same way about Ram I have felt since the Screamer EP.

Back
Top Bottom