Forthcoming Ram Records

Resse's r just detuned sawz doe
Lol... Thanks for the kind info mate, i already knew that. But this synth sounds a bit too much detuned, like even slightly put of key, don't you think so?

Edit: well it's probably just that one pitchband note :D

Last edited:
is anyone else getting tired of andy pushing the all night stuff to its absolute limit? I'm not slagging the events themselves off, i went to the first one at Brixton and it was probably the best night of music ive ever been to, but it seems to be killing the RAM artist events. They havent had a night at fabric (even though they're meant to be residents) in absolutely fucking ages and i dont know about you guys but a ram event isnt a ram event unless its got at least a 90 minute andy c set in the middle.

is anyone else getting tired of andy pushing the all night stuff to its absolute limit? I'm not slagging the events themselves off, i went to the first one at Brixton and it was probably the best night of music ive ever been to, but it seems to be killing the RAM artist events. They havent had a night at fabric (even though they're meant to be residents) in absolutely fucking ages and i dont know about you guys but a ram event isnt a ram event unless its got at least a 90 minute andy c set in the middle.

Could not agree more. I have booked the next event but would like Fabric being used again

I do kind of agree, I went to the very first one at fabric and it was insanely good, but to think he is only doing one 'UK club show' in 2016 is insane. I remember when I first started raving he was in London every weekend - seeing him do the graveyard slot every month for playaz without fail was brilliant. To be fair you could see him all over the country the guy was everywhere!

However, I think he wants to spread dnb as far and wide as he can, and he is most certainly the best person to do so. Unfortunately this comes at a price, like the detriment to the aforementioned ram events (which IMO without Andy are sub-par). Ramatter was the peak of seeing him IMO, every time he was absolute murder!

Last edited:
Yeah as always Dagz there's more to RAM than the 'poppy' A side's and remixes, but please continue to remind us about them.

Back
Top Bottom