Forthcoming Ram Records

Don't get why everyone is saying this is superior and implying the original album was crap. I thought it was an amazing album, probably my most listened to last year.

Granted it took more than a few listens to truly appreciate it, but I find most albums are the same.

Don't get why everyone is saying this is superior and implying the original album was crap. I thought it was an amazing album, probably my most listened to last year.

Granted it took more than a few listens to truly appreciate it, but I find most albums are the same.
Mostly because the tunes, to me, sounded very repetitive, and more of the same as Zeitgeist. They may well have been well crafted (as someone who doesn't produce I have no way to really quantify that), but there wasn't much variation. That issue was fixed with this remix album, which is so far one of my favorite albums of the year.

Mostly because the tunes, to me, sounded very repetitive, and more of the same as Zeitgeist. They may well have been well crafted (as someone who doesn't produce I have no way to really quantify that), but there wasn't much variation. That issue was fixed with this remix album, which is so far one of my favorite albums of the year.

Yeah in terms of production it's actually fantastic and by no means a bad album. It's just me personally, I like albums to have more variety, an exploration of different styles, and Mosaik in my opinion didn't do that enough. This remix LP has got something for everyone imo, and while I don't like every single remix here, as a whole product it is really good.

In other words.. what Speccers said. :lol:

Nightlife 7 coming...looks like there might be a new talent section?
https://instagram.com/p/BhO8iDjg0jR/

So hyped, it's been too long! I wonder if it's gonna be more than 3 hours this time?

I think they're accepting submissions for just one (possibly more) tune to be included in it, not a whole section. Either way it will be cool to see what's selected and a sick opportunity for some unknown producers to be involved in it!

0c691c35-2689-493a-bdaf-584c68e9f8ad.jpg

Rene's new album gets a thumbs up from me :2thumbs:

Back
Top Bottom