Forthcoming Modern Conveniences Releases

haha...this is way too good, don't even know where to start.

ok, cannot and will not pick a fav by now, but "pathways" gave me goosebumps right away when i heard it in the last modcast. that tune is just epic. and that level of epicness is followed by loomis' "always", which reminds me of some old stuff by unquote. incredibly powerful.
rhyming in fives comin with the heavyweight business. "approach" is such a killer, but (and that's saying something) "falling in dreams" seems to match this in every way. @Akuratyde , @Alegria, what have ye done ? this is sure dark.
also very pleased to see that "any part of you" got signed. this beautiful vibe goes hand in hand with the rest of the tracks and i won't say that this compilation is one of the very best in a long time until i've listened to all tunes in full - but i'm sure it is. ;)

haha...this is way too good, don't even know where to start.

ok, cannot and will not pick a fav by now, but "pathways" gave me goosebumps right away when i heard it in the last modcast. that tune is just epic. and that level of epicness is followed by loomis' "always", which reminds me of some old stuff by unquote. incredibly powerful.
rhyming in fives comin with the heavyweight business. "approach" is such a killer, but (and that's saying something) "falling in dreams" seems to match this in every way. @Akuratyde , @Alegria, what have ye done ? this is sure dark.
also very pleased to see that "any part of you" got signed. this beautiful vibe goes hand in hand with the rest of the tracks and i won't say that this compilation is one of the very best in a long time until i've listened to all tunes in full - but i'm sure it is. ;)

Wow, thanks so much mate. 🙏 Hearing positive feedback like this helps give me the energy to keep running the label. ❤️

This month's episode is a lovely guest mix from Tellus

Tellus - Everything I Need [Together With Ukraine]
Skeptical & Kid Drama - Run Deep [Dispatch Blueprints]
Synkro & DYL - Faded [re:st]
Tellus - Lens Flare [Modern Conveniences]
Sorse - Whimsical [Modern Conveniences]
Heron Flow - Emptiness is Form [ThirtyOne Recordings]
Alaska - Azarca (Synkro Remix) [Arctic Music]
dBridge & CMX - Tesserae [Exit Records]
Metafloor - Visionary [Modern Conveniences]
Tellus - Isolate [Locked Concept]
Tellus - Through Snow And Mud [Dub]