Forthcoming Modern Conveniences Releases

For the third release in our MODCONS series of exploratory singles we turn to American drum & bass producer Darkgray Heart. “And So I Let The Water Crush Me” conjures vivid imagery while punishing rhythms and pulsing bass evoke a sense of danger. We may not step foot in the water anytime soon after hearing this behemoth. B-side “Green And Red” walks a similar path as percussion-heavy drums relentlessly assault your body.

And So I Let The Water Crush Me is available worldwide on July 2nd.

For the third release in our MODCONS series of exploratory singles we turn to American drum & bass producer Darkgray Heart. “And So I Let The Water Crush Me” conjures vivid imagery while punishing rhythms and pulsing bass evoke a sense of danger. We may not step foot in the water anytime soon after hearing this behemoth. B-side “Green And Red” walks a similar path as percussion-heavy drums relentlessly assault your body.

And So I Let The Water Crush Me is available worldwide on July 2nd.

This is like Homemade Weapons but cooler. Never heard of Darkgray Heart but will have to look for more of their work

Continuing on the path set forth on his Recall EP, Eusebeia returns to Modern Conveniences with another extended play that exists on the very edge of drum & bass. The music reflects on themes of technology, communication, spiritual alignment, and the different ways these things affect our modern lives. Beats are stripped back to subtle percussion and pulsing rhythms while vocal samples move lightly through corridors and distant halls. Each song captures its own story through Eusebeia’s unique viewpoint.

Transmission EP is available worldwide on July 30th.

modern conveniences with the good news of the day once again. 🔥
"the bell tower" reminds me of "recall" which was my favorite from modcon003, but i won't pick a fav here by now. in fact, they all sound just excellent. dynamic, constantly changing and yet so hypnotizing. eusebeia is on his road.

modern conveniences with the good news of the day once again. 🔥
"the bell tower" reminds me of "recall" which was my favorite from modcon003, but i won't pick a fav here by now. in fact, they all sound just excellent. dynamic, constantly changing and yet so hypnotizing. eusebeia is on his road.

I know, right? Seb makes it look so damn easy with the output he's currently having, one of the most exciting artists of our time tbh. Super chuffed ModCons gets to release his music, especially since it's some of the freshest autonomic I've heard in years!

Today I’m launching Modcast with Episode 001 mixed by myself. I’ll post future episodes in this thread. Be on the lookout for some sick guest mixes coming over the next few months as well!

The Vision Reels & Barefoot - Internal Wave 4 [Captured Visions]
Eusebeia - Alignment [Modern Conveniences]
Synkro - Driveway [Med School Music]
Synkro - Agate [Synkro Music]
3VS - Elevated State [none60]
Oliver Yorke & Heron Flow - Saffron [CNVX]
3VS - Spoken [none60]
ID - ID [Modern Conveniences]
Akuratyde - The Well (Feat. Conduct) [Blu Mar Ten Music]
Sal & Need For Mirrors - Verbal [CNVX]
Sorse - Lagoon [Modern Conveniences]
Jaskin & Uneven - Midnight (Feat. The Corpus) [Modern Conveniences]
Tellus - Haze (Sorse Remix) [Locked Concept]
Instra:Mental - Deep Night [Nonplus+]
Akuratyde - Life Changes [Blu Mar Ten Music]
HEFT - Appreciate The Love (Phasebash Remix) [Modern Conveniences]
Heron Flow - Emptiness Is Form [Thirty One Recordings]

Today I’m launching Modcast with Episode 001 mixed by myself. I’ll post future episodes in this thread. Be on the lookout for some sick guest mixes coming over the next few months as well!

3VS - Spoken [none60]

Looks quality from that TL!

Can you make this downloadable pleeeeeease??

yay, great mix. 🔥 is this going to be a monthly thing ?
the forthcoming tunes are really good. and i bet the one after "spoken" is by tellus. :D

edit:

Be on the lookout for some sick guest mixes coming over the next few months as well!

perfect. :bounce:

3VS - Spoken [none60]
Great selection and mix. Listened to it while cleaning the kitchen.

Modern Conveniences is proud to present Kharm’s Hinterland EP. Last year Kharm returned from a nearly decade long hiatus and graced us with his self-released Broken Silence EP. 2020 also saw him release the stunning collaboration “Enamoured” with Akuratyde on Bop’s own Microfunk label and make his Modern Conveniences debut with his outstanding remix of Akuratyde’s “Into The Sea”. Now the producer returns to the label with an exceptional extended play.

“Memento” ebbs and flows, moving effortlessly from synths and strings to beautiful guitar riffs, backed with a haunting vocal sample. The title track grafts reverb soaked pianos and delicate strings onto the autonomic blueprint, creating a sentimental blend that will stay with the listener. “Artifacts” sees Kharm and Akuratyde collaborating once again on another remarkable piece of music, while arpeggiated synths propel the rhythms forward on “Today You, Tomorrow Me”. Hinterland distills the best of Kharm’s signature sound into one incredibly cohesive and emotion-packed EP.

Hinterland EP is available worldwide on Sept. 20th.

Back
Top Bottom