Forthcoming Modern Conveniences Releases

Shown you love on DOA and defo gotta do it here. This EP is some of the best Autonomic I've heard in YEARS, and defo the best release on the label thus far, making Modern Conveniences a must-watch for me <3

Akuratyde returns to Modern Conveniences with Redesigned Vol. 2. The EP contains four remixes spanning a wide range of drum & bass styles, from the throwback jungle sounds of Method One’s take on “Lost Summer” to the funky liquid groove of Random Movement’s rework of “Plume”. Kharm offers up a melancholy remix of “Past Lives”, while Margari’s Kid takes on the epic collaboration with Tellus, “Tides”.

Once again Akuratyde contributes a Bandcamp exclusive remix: the much sought after “Last Forever (Real Train)”, a cover of “Love On A Real Train” by Tangerine Dream cleverly merged with “Last Forever” from his debut EP.

MODCON004
Akuratyde - Redesigned Vol. 2

1. Lost Summer (Method One Remix)
2. Plume (Random Movement Remix)
3. Into The Sea (Kharm Remix)
4. Tides (Feat. Tellus) (Margari's Kid Remix)
5. Last Forever (Real Train) [Bandcamp Exclusive]

Last edited:
3. Into The Sea (Kharm Remix)
4. Tides (Feat. Tellus) (Margari's Kid Remix)
5. Last Forever (Real Train) [Bandcamp Exclusive]

great, just finished a mix but looks like i've to record it again end of november. :P

no seriously, these three in a row are just too good. :love::love:

Great stuff again....going to have 5 releases on the year and end up stealing label of the year haha.

🏆

I had forgot to pick up the Eusebeia but snatched it and last forever up on the bc Friday so it all worked out for the best since it all went to you. Keep em coming

Last edited:
New Zealand’s RQ graces Modern Conveniences with the Solar Wind EP. Following his brilliant album New Colours, Solar Wind switches gears slightly. Stripping away his trademark jazz samples and breakbeats, the EP explores a more minimal, tech-infused path. From the lush melodics of the title track and “The Edge” to the neurofunk stylings of “LV-426” and stark minimalism of “New Earth”, this EP demonstrates that RQ isn’t afraid to take chances. The EP closes with a spirited remix of “Solar Wind” by label favorite Tellus.

MODCON005
RQ - Solar Wind EP

1. Solar Wind
2. The Edge
3. LV-426
4. New Earth
5. Solar Wind (Tellus Remix)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom