Forthcoming Modern Conveniences Releases

Modern Conveniences is thrilled is welcome Sorse to the label. After a string of incredible releases in 2020 the German duo presents Quiet Wanderer, four tracks of captivating autonomic which take the listener on a journey through space and time. The EP opens with the deep and reflective “Lagoon”, drawing the listener in before building tension and atmosphere with “Whimsical”. Things take a slight detour from the melodic with the sparse and moody “Unidentified” before ending with the beautifully melancholic title track. The release is a strong opener for Modern Conveniences in 2021 and a sign of things to come.

Quiet Wanderer EP is available on all digital & streaming platforms January 15th.

Modern Conveniences is thrilled is welcome Sorse to the label. After a string of incredible releases in 2020 the German duo presents Quiet Wanderer, four tracks of captivating autonomic which take the listener on a journey through space and time. The EP opens with the deep and reflective “Lagoon”, drawing the listener in before building tension and atmosphere with “Whimsical”. Things take a slight detour from the melodic with the sparse and moody “Unidentified” before ending with the beautifully melancholic title track. The release is a strong opener for Modern Conveniences in 2021 and a sign of things to come.

Quiet Wanderer EP is available on all digital & streaming platforms January 15th.

Nice one, I liked their none60 release this year

omg yes, "the quiet wanderer" is the one i'v been waiting for since their guest mix for vykhod sily. such a beauty. other tunes sound nice as well.

just listened to all tracks in full and i guess that this will be my favorite release for some time to come. all tracks are impressive anyway, but the title track is the epitome of beauty. what a blessing.

After their stomping remix of “Find My Way” on Akuratyde’s Redesigned Vol. 1 Jaskin & Uneven return to Modern Conveniences with an EP of exciting new material. The EP is abundant with the duo’s trademark synths and drum machine rhythms, from the relentless halftime “Serpentine” to the upbeat progression of “Static Sleep”. The release also finds the pair collaborating with UK-basked producer The Corpus on the title track, and vocalist Gytė on the sultry and expressive “Smokey”. Label founder Akuratyde teams up with his creative partner Monika for a blissed out dance-floor interpretation of “Smokey”.

Midnight EP is available on all digital & streaming platforms February 19th.

Hope its okay if I leave this here too Dan... probably plug some content

Surprise! I've released the first 2-track'er on Modern Conveniences. This one is a Bandcamp exclusive until March 12th and it will be "name your price" on Bandcamp for the next 24 hours for Bandcamp Friday.

bet you listen to lots of techno on the roads of l.a. after midnight, don't ya ? 😀 i definitely would do so.
yep, this release is a surprise, also stylewise. digging both versions. :2thumbs:

bet you listen to lots of techno on the roads of l.a. after midnight, don't ya ? 😀 i definitely would do so.
yep, this release is a surprise, also stylewise. digging both versions. :2thumbs:
Thanks mate, yeah techno is pretty fitting here. I've actually written a lot of techno under my Vex Seven alias, will likely put out an album of it next year.
JDM front DC2. Nice
Good eye!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom