Forthcoming Modern Conveniences Releases

I’m thrilled to announce my 4th album Head First. It was written during my first year as a new father living in a new city. The album seeks to capture that period of my life - the moments of chaos, the flashes of inspiration, and the overwhelming sense of purpose. Collaborations with Loomis, Chris Naughton of Winterfylleth, and Oktae.

Available on vinyl and digital on April 5th. Preorder starts on March 1st for Bandcamp Friday.

I’m thrilled to announce my 4th album Head First. It was written during my first year as a new father living in a new city. The album seeks to capture that period of my life - the moments of chaos, the flashes of inspiration, and the overwhelming sense of purpose. Collaborations with Loomis, Chris Naughton of Winterfylleth, and Oktae.

Available on vinyl and digital on April 5th. Preorder starts on March 1st for Bandcamp Friday.

Sweet! Vinyl you say... 🤔

1cfxh0.jpg

oh wow. concrats on the album. really captures a special vibe. last year must have been quite a rush for you (been there, too 😀). the three tunes between 9:52 and 14:36 i find particularly delicious, but the entire preview sounds fantastic. 😍

oh wow. concrats on the album. really captures a special vibe. last year must have been quite a rush for you (been there, too 😀). the three tunes between 9:52 and 14:36 i find particularly delicious, but the entire preview sounds fantastic. 😍

Thanks mate ☺️ Those three tunes are: Head First, Back To You (which I also previewed on Instagram), and Echoes. I’ll be posting the full tracklist soon.

Preorder is live!

Digital Tracklist:

1. In Love
2. Magic
3. Falling
4. Those Eyes
5. Somehow (Feat. Loomis)
6. Reflections (Feat. Chris Naughton)
7. Extant
8. Head First
9. Back To You
10. Echoes
11. Like A Dream (Feat. Oktae)
12. Four Walls

Vinyl Tracklist:

A1 In Love
A2 Magic
A3 Those Eyes
A4 Reflections (Feat. Chris Naughton)

B1 Extant
B2 Head First
B3 Back To You
B4 Like A Dream (Feat. Oktae)

Very soon. I apologize, there's going to be a short delay but the person I'm working with in the UK to ship them is planning to have them all shipped by the 11th.

No need for apologies when it's out of your hands man. Thanks for the update!

I thought it was shipping from the States though? Or is Mod Con just based there?

No need for apologies when it's out of your hands man. Thanks for the update!

I appreciate you being so understanding 🙏

I thought it was shipping from the States though? Or is Mod Con just based there?

I live in California and typically everything ModCon related is based out of the USA but with these records I have someone in the UK assisting me and they’ll be shipping from the UK.

I did this mix to accompany my interview with 1 More Thing. Lots of my own tunes, some classic autonomic bits, and some forthcoming stuff:

Elusive Elements - Delusion
Bungle - Slow Fall
Heron Flow - Bones
Bungle - Long Distance
Akuratyde - In Love
Akuratyde - Come True (Feat. Monika)
Monika & Oktae - Alter Ego (Dub)
Heart Drive - It’s OK
Akuratyde - Echoes
dBridge & Instra:Mental - Blush Response
Kennedy One - Ocean Of Mine (Synkro Remix)
Alix Perez - 1984
Mystic State - Right Here
Tellus - Pipeline
Qumulus - Dreamcatcher
Akuratyde - Magic
Kuttin Edge - Take Me Back
Akuratyde - Extant
Akuratyde - Those Eyes
Akuratyde - Before
Akuratyde - Passengers (Feat. Bop)
Akuratyde - Four Walls

and here's the interview:

"fear would prevent me from doing that a lot more than it now does."

kids be like: "come on, do one thing every day that scares you." even before they can speak. 😀

really enjoyed the read mate, and do agree: it's your happy album.

gotta turn on the mix now in order to start the day right.

Following up his excellent Hold Me Tight EP Biorhythm expands his musical scope with his New Life EP. New Life shows his evolution as a producer as he refines and broadens his sound, incorporating breakbeats, key changes, and pushing his songwriting abilities. Each track on the EP is meticulously crafted, inviting listeners to delve deeper into the layers of his creative vision.

Hold Me Tight EP is available worldwide on May 3rd.

Back
Top Bottom