Forthcoming METALHEADZ!

Nearly

There is a Headz 25 years project which is some single / samplers releases (pictured above) followed by a triple LP with a few variations apprantly

On top of that Timeless is getting a 25 year anniversary release with lots of extras, unreleased versions etc

Nearly

There is a Headz 25 years project which is some single / samplers releases (pictured above) followed by a triple LP with a few variations apprantly

On top of that Timeless is getting a 25 year anniversary release with lots of extras, unreleased versions etc

So...what you're saying is, I'm going to have no money soon :teeth:

Around 14th September...

HLZ

A1. "Amethyst" (EP)
A2. "In A Lifetime"
B1. "Break The Rules"
B2. "Polar Dreams"

SWAG

a1394911874_10.jpg

With piss poor SWAG... filled with Goldie smiling into your grafittied soul we are presented with a rather large collection of remixes

a1516662613_10.jpg

a0382164028_10.jpg

Audio JUICE...

out of nowhere some HEAVINESS from Friske!!
Untitled Killa / Persevere
Metalheadz
METAFRVIP1

Most stuff on Headz over the last few years has been buy on sight for me:)
Shame a few of the releases have not been cut to wax, but the process is getting longer and longer. As somebody who only puts releases out with a full vinyl/digital package I know only too well what a wait it can be.
2-3 weeks for Digital (and vinyl masters cut), another 3 weeks for test press copies then up to 11-14 weeks for full release. So for a label like Headz with the amount of material they are looking to push out, that's a hell of a lot of cash outlay to get everything put on wax (sadly!)

Back
Top Bottom