Forthcoming METALHEADZ!

A bit confusing. That an vip of the original or just a remaster? Cover is also misleading.

Cover is sick. Around 19th April

0024104092_10.jpg

Ink, Loxy, Resound & Gremlinz - Headz Roll remix
Ink, Loxy & Resound- Think

Cover is sick. Around 19th April

0024104092_10.jpg

Ink, Loxy, Resound & Gremlinz - Headz Roll remix
Ink, Loxy & Resound- Think

Finally found some audio juice

And just like that, info on a 2fer gets dropped on us...

25 years of Heads part 2

Asylum (L Double) - Bass 2 Dark / (Stealth rmx) around 31st May

Stealth going all Dillinja with his remix of Bass 2 Dark...

Stealth going all Dillinja with his remix of Bass 2 Dark...

Ooooosh

you guys have probably seen this already, but:

you guys have probably seen this already, but:

Hahaha was just drafting a comment!!!! Well this disappeared in the blink of an eye. Nothing at lunchtime yesterday, gone by mid afternoon...

--- also

Goldie - Saint Darkie
Goldie vs J-Kenzo - Official Jah Roller

LMS5521480-1.jpg

Hahaha was just drafting a comment!!!! Well this disappeared in the blink of an eye. Nothing at lunchtime yesterday, gone by mid afternoon...

--- also

Goldie - Saint Darkie
Goldie vs J-Kenzo - Official Jah Roller

LMS5521480-1.jpg
haha, you have to be fast around here!

wonder if they'll press more of Crackdown...or if it will be another Metalheadz vinyl that they don't press enough of to meet demand??

What a pain in the ass.... There was clearly a huge interest in Crackdown. Real shame, that they didn't press more.

It's only sold out via the Bandcamp and Headz sites. There's a ton more via all other general stores and will go up soon. Trust me, we've pressed PLENTY of this one so you're off the mark a tad.
great news...I wish labels were a little bit more open about this sort of thing across the board (a lot of them seem to keep cards close to their chest - maybe to increase bandcamp sales?) - a lot of time now I just can't justify buying vinyl from the labels direct due to the shipping prices, so I just have to pray that it will turn up at Redeye (classic example atm is the Overview pressing of Around Me: NZ$23 for the record itself, and NZ$37 to ship it! I can't justify spending $60 on one record).

Good to hear this is getting the treatment it deserves - its an awesome tribute to two of the greats! :lighter:

great news...I wish labels were a little bit more open about this sort of thing across the board (a lot of them seem to keep cards close to their chest - maybe to increase bandcamp sales?) - a lot of time now I just can't justify buying vinyl from the labels direct due to the shipping prices, so I just have to pray that it will turn up at Redeye (classic example atm is the Overview pressing of Around Me: NZ$23 for the record itself, and NZ$37 to ship it! I can't justify spending $60 on one record).

Good to hear this is getting the treatment it deserves - its an awesome tribute to two of the greats! :lighter:
Def, yeah totally understadable re shipping. We could have sold more on Bandcamp / Webstore but the allocation flew, rest we secured for general distro, we really want as many people to hold of this as poss as it's a timeless one and it's super close to all our hearts at the same time. Big ups :)

It's only sold out via the Bandcamp and Headz sites. There's a ton more via all other general stores and will go up soon. Trust me, we've pressed PLENTY of this one so you're off the mark a tad.
That's great to hear. I'm glad, that there is more coming. Having the chance to get more physical copies of both Marcus' and Spirit's music always brightens my day.

Like rythmatix said, the shipping costs are insane so I have a hard time buying anything physical anymore on bandcamp, if it's only a single vinyl from a label! That's why local sellers become so important. I can buy vinyl in a bulk there so the shipping costs are not so painful anymore. At my local record shop, I have like 5 weeks to put more vinyls in the same order, before I actually have to pay everything and then they ship the whole bunch.

So thanks for involving the local distros too! Big up, mate!

The gay scientists going full flex on part 6 of the 25 year Metalheadz series
:jesus:

https://www.redeyerecords.co.uk/vinyl/144195-mdz25006-total-science--25-years-of-metalheadz-–-part-6-presenting-25-years-of-total-science

The word

Blocks & Escher - The Bird / Madness (around 20th May)

Just bung future B&E releases straight in the bargain bin :teeth:

-------

Loxy, Ink & Resound back on Headz, around 29th August, with some non-25 Years biz. Any audio for these about?

Irrelevant / Token
& Mahogany Jazz (digital)

+

SB81 returns with the Picture This EP, around 12th September

Picture This
2.Etched Within
3.Ravens Call
4.Hessian

Just bung future B&E releases straight in the bargain bin :teeth:

-------

Loxy, Ink & Resound back on Headz, around 29th August, with some non-25 Years biz. Any audio for these about?

Irrelevant / Token
& Mahogany Jazz (digital)

+

SB81 returns with the Picture This EP, around 12th September

Picture This
2.Etched Within
3.Ravens Call
4.Hessian

Thinking the sb81 is the start of the big 9 disc package

Back
Top Bottom