Forthcoming METALHEADZ!

Brendon

Nearly

There is a Headz 25 years project which is some single / samplers releases (pictured above) followed by a triple LP with a few variations apprantly

On top of that Timeless is getting a 25 year anniversary release with lots of extras, unreleased versions etc

808 Dnb

VIP Junglist
Nearly

There is a Headz 25 years project which is some single / samplers releases (pictured above) followed by a triple LP with a few variations apprantly

On top of that Timeless is getting a 25 year anniversary release with lots of extras, unreleased versions etc
So...what you're saying is, I'm going to have no money soon :teeth:

808 Dnb

VIP Junglist

$pyto

NEW DAWN
VIP Junglist

Radius

Full Spectrum Selection
VIP Junglist
eyes peeeled for teh next set of test presses on headz Bandcamp

808 Dnb

VIP Junglist
With piss poor SWAG... filled with Goldie smiling into your grafittied soul we are presented with a rather large collection of remixes

Audio JUICE...

rythmatix

VIP Junglist
out of nowhere some HEAVINESS from Friske!!
Untitled Killa / Persevere
Metalheadz
METAFRVIP1

AndyOdysee

Most stuff on Headz over the last few years has been buy on sight for me:)
Shame a few of the releases have not been cut to wax, but the process is getting longer and longer. As somebody who only puts releases out with a full vinyl/digital package I know only too well what a wait it can be.
2-3 weeks for Digital (and vinyl masters cut), another 3 weeks for test press copies then up to 11-14 weeks for full release. So for a label like Headz with the amount of material they are looking to push out, that's a hell of a lot of cash outlay to get everything put on wax (sadly!)