Forthcoming METALHEADZ!

SWAG...

301061-1.jpg

JUICE....http://www.redeyerecords.co.uk/vinyl/79195-meta45-onemind-onemind-presents-onemind-ep1

Fucking LARGE! :antitank:

Last edited:
"Help me general Mako, you are my last hope.
I sent you this DLR unit. It contains the plans on how to destroy the neuro superweapon and reinstate soul and order into the DnB world again.
Like it was in the old days
"

You okay there mate? Sounds like you had one too many drinks

An EP ? Thought its going to be an LP....

Previews sound great !

"Help me general Mako, you are my last hope.
I sent you this DLR unit. It contains the plans on how to destroy the neuro superweapon and reinstate soul and order into the DnB world again.
Like it was in the old days
"
This is (apparently one of) the preceding EPs to their LP

Checked the clips, Om Unit collab caught my attention straight away. I'm sure I'll be all over it all though

Last edited:
they have kinda been like Scar releases for me so far (pretty emotionless, and forgettable IMO)
SCAR are hit and miss for me. Didnt like the LP at all, but the 'Yours (Drums VIP Mix)' tune is awesome.
'Old Time Metal' and 'Old Ground' are very good too.

Scar releases for me so far (pretty emotionless, and forgettable)

This, in a nutshell.

SCAR made much better tunes when they were separate artists although I didn't highly rate either of them particularly. Call To Arms and the vip has some cool sounds in it and is the only plate of theirs I own

On topic, I do like the 3rd and 4th tunes on this Onemind ep. Will probably bag

SCAR made much better tunes when they were separate artists although I didn't highly rate either of them particularly.
I was a huge fan of Dj Hades mixes on DOA, never felt his tunes as Script, because too neurotechy for me, but Steve Survival is a legend, isnt he ?
One half of Banaczech too.

Swear I read a number of people on this forum praising SCAR as one of the best only a year ago...

I like a number of their tunes, both under SCAR and under their respective names, Survival has a huge backcat though, don't think I can simplify his output in one sentence...

This bangs:

as does this

Really liking this one off their album lately

I also think a number of their tunes are near identical, hard to tell them apart, but they more than compensate for it with tunes like the above, Old Ground, Old Time Metal and a couple others.

Back
Top Bottom