Forthcoming METALHEADZ!

Probably too soon, yes.

I was under the impression that they would be spread out through 2016, but then again, we were supposed to get the Generation EP 1 in November/December 2015, so you never know what can happen with schedules. I would think one in the summer and one in the fall if they manage to keep them on schedule.

Ant is usually on it when it comes to scheduling, so knowing him he'd still somehow manage to get the EPs out this year with a nice gap in between, provided everything goes his way.

Generation EP 2's in production right now guys, artwork is nearly finished also. It's wonderful music all round, 4 completely fresh Commix bits on this one too. 100% this year, pinning my hopes on end of summer, don't hold me to that though, so many variables especially in relation to vinyl production of late.

Nice one
Ant

Generation EP 2's in production right now guys, artwork is nearly finished also. It's wonderful music all round, 4 completely fresh Commix bits on this one too. 100% this year, pinning my hopes on end of summer, don't hold me to that though, so many variables especially in relation to vinyl production of late.

Nice one
Ant

Thanks for the update! Is it true "Version" has been lost forever?

http://www.metalheadz.co.uk/news/scar-present-the-orkyd-project-1

CeLduinWIAAcntl.jpg

Back
Top Bottom