Forthcoming METALHEADZ!

Yes! But what about Blocks & Escher release on Metalheadz?

The guys like to take their time. We respect and support that 110%, we're in no rush, they're in no rush, it works for us fully. Music first... always! B&E album about half way through and it's sounding amazing (well, I think so at least anyway, as does Goldie!) Nice one all :)

Last edited:
The guys like to take their time. We respect and support that 110%, we're in no rush, they're in no rush, it works for us fully. Music first... always! B&E album about half way through and it's sounding amazing (well, I think so at least anyway, as does Goldie!) Nice one all :)
Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't there a 12" due on Headz? Their tune 'Something Borrowed Something Blue' has been getting lot of play the last few months so I thought there was one coming soon

"Something Borrowed, Something Blue" is incredible but surely they will keep that back for the album?

"Something Borrowed, Something Blue" is incredible but surely they will keep that back for the album?

I think they might keep it back for the album which only makes sense, since this is one of the most beautiful things I've heard from B&E so far and I still can't get enough of it. I had the same idea as @Vydx when I heard it being played by people other than B&E in mixes. Thought that means there's a release soon, but guess not.

I prefer to wait for the album to be honest. I know the guys will do an absolutely amazing job if they give it as much time as they do with Narratives releases. And let me get back to my mantra: their LP alongside the OneMind LP are gonna be the best ones to come out on Headz in years (and will definitely set the bar high for years to come).

@antc1dispatch I am so jealous that you already got to hear half of it! On one hand I wanna wait for it to come out exactly the way these two want it to sound and feel like, but on the other I'm just like every other cunt out there and I WANT IT NOOOOOOW! :D

As long as the Blocks and Escher album gets a proper release on proper vinyl with one tune per side the way the lord himself intended I will be a happy man and I do not care how long it takes.

Same goes for the D&R and the OneMind albums.

Is it too early to think of the next Commix EP on Metalheadz?

Probably too soon, yes.

I was under the impression that they would be spread out through 2016, but then again, we were supposed to get the Generation EP 1 in November/December 2015, so you never know what can happen with schedules. I would think one in the summer and one in the fall if they manage to keep them on schedule.

Back
Top Bottom