Forthcoming METALHEADZ!

I predict that we'll get 3 more LP's this year. SCAR's "The Orchid Project" LP, One Mind's LP and then Dom's LP.

Probably won't get Halogenix's LP or Blocks & Escher's LP till 2017. Could be wrong tho! :teeth:

I actually think Blocks & Escher's could be the first LP to follow Mikal's. Then One Mind, SCAR and Dom (in that order). We'll see :)

A little bird tells me there is a Detboi EP on the way too, but that might take a while.

I doubt we'll see more than 3 albums on Headz this year. So...SCAR's album, which has been mastered, followed by either Dom or One Mind.

I think there'll be an EP from One Mind preceding the album as well

I doubt we'll see more than 3 albums on Headz this year. So...SCAR's album, which has been mastered, followed by either Dom or One Mind.

I think there'll be an EP from One Mind preceding the album as well
The Mikal album was just released this week so do we include that?

I can't see them releasing the Mikal LP and then another 3 albums this year. I'd love to be wrong

I can't see them releasing the Mikal LP and then another 3 albums this year. I'd love to be wrong

Hmm well they released 4 LP's in 2014 didn't they? So i'd say its definitely possible.
Was really hoping to see the Halogenix album this year but i guess that's looking like its not gonna happen :(

PB4 was in the making for at least 2 years. Lenzman LP was announced to come out before 2014 as well if I'm not mistaken.

You should better hope for the Halogenix LP to come out before 2018 tbh. Just judging by the time it takes for these things to come together, it was obvious Halogenix wasn't happening this year.

On a positive note, nice EP by Mako. Love By Firelight! SB81 has an EP forthcoming on Platinum as well.

Yeah that's what I said, 3 albums, Mikal, SCAR and one more

Great album btw, Help Me, Wilderness and a few others are just :slayer:

PB4 was in the making for at least 2 years. Lenzman LP was announced to come out before 2014 as well if I'm not mistaken.

You should better hope for the Halogenix LP to come out before 2018 tbh. Just judging by the time it takes for these things to come together, it was obvious Halogenix wasn't happening this year.

On a positive note, nice EP by Mako. Love By Firelight! SB81 has an EP forthcoming on Platinum as well.

To add to that, Halogenix spends loads and loads of time on his tracks making sure it's mixed perfectly and so on, so I highly doubt his LP is even near finished yet.

SCAR's mastered guys, Dom's is finished and being mastered in a week, OneMind's is complete as well bar 1 collab the guys need to wrap on... All are incredibly great projects that really do this music justice and help keep my confidence up in the scene / this music in general. I hope you all like what you'll hear as much as me and Goldie do.

SCAR's mastered guys, Dom's is finished and being mastered in a week, OneMind's is complete as well bar 1 collab the guys need to wrap on... All are incredibly great projects that really do this music justice and help keep my confidence up in the scene / this music in general. I hope you all like what you'll hear as much as me and Goldie do.
I'm positive a good chunk of Goldie's first half of his set in Chch last weekend were Dom dubs haha

Cheers for swooping in with the up-to-date info as always Ant! SCAR's album is sounding well hench, Mike's played quite a few cuts at DrumObsession in Jan and the crowd loved it. Been saying it for a while though, my most anticipated ones for 2016 are OneMind (Mako's treated us to quite a lot of their tunes last year, all went OFF <3) and Blocks & Escher (but to be honest I'd even be willing to wait til 2017 if what they come up with is as timeless and evergreen as the tunes they've been putting out on Narratives for example!).

Also we need a download for that brand new podcast, boss! ;)

300690-1.jpg

Total
Science - Notes Of Blue EP
http://www.redeyerecords.co.uk/vinyl/71933-meta037-total-science-notes-of-blue-ep

Back
Top Bottom