Forthcoming METALHEADZ!

Whoa, I quite like that "Untitled Ghost" tune on the AI album, "Heaven Sent" is nice too, the rest I can sort of take or leave but those two are more than solid, almost Dillinja-esque tones on the drums in Heaven Sent, good stuff.

They seem to have mixed up the audio clips for 15. with 16.

Liking The Source, Carcosa, Untitled Ghost and Heaven Sent the most. Rizon and Fallen with Dawn Wall are both quite nice too.

Battery has or have a 3 track release on Metalheadz coming real soon, according to DJ Flight Next Chapter podcast :)

OP needs update with latest releases + forthcoming singles / EPs / remix EPs

Goldie vs. Halogenix - Broken Man
Release: 4th December 2015

NhtMuVC_dAs.jpg

Audio preview: https://vk.com/wall-43257850_1942

Big tings a gwan:banana:

Mikal album sampler is the shit!!!

Last edited:
^^Yeah I saw that, jus wasn't sure if it's a newcomer or just someone's new alias.
Can't say I like any of the 3 tunes he released so far though....essence sounds like old horsemen stuff.
Hope the Headz Release gets better...

^^Yeah I saw that, jus wasn't sure if it's a newcomer or just someone's new alias.
Can't say I like any of the 3 tunes he released so far though....essence sounds like old horsemen stuff.
Hope the Headz Release gets better...

Battery is Craggs and Parallel Forces as far as I know.

Quite like that Essence tune though, sounding like old Horsemen stuff is a big selling point imo. Tune is a mite dry maybe but I am sure they will pull out all the stops for Headz

Back
Top Bottom