Forthcoming METALHEADZ!

Surprised to see no reaction regarding the SB81 release. Has got to be some of the best stuff coming out this year imo

Is it just me or is that Klute release really pointless? Apart from that Arboretum track....that's pretty cool.

It's not on par with most releases this year on headz, but apart from Mirrored I think this release is pretty good

It's not on par with most releases this year on headz, but apart from Mirrored I think this release is pretty good

But apart from the track I mentioned it just sounds SO generic and bland. Obviously just my opinion but what is the fucking point in that release

But apart from the track I mentioned it just sounds SO generic and bland. Obviously just my opinion but what is the fucking point in that release

I'm with you on that bro. Seems like Goldie thought one day "Haven't released anything from Klute in ages, better throw an EP together" & was stuck with this lot. When the quality of Headz releases have been so high it's a shame when they drop something clearly below par.

I'm with you on that bro. Seems like Goldie thought one day "Haven't released anything from Klute in ages, better throw an EP together" & was stuck with this lot. When the quality of Headz releases have been so high it's a shame when they drop something clearly below par.

The mastering on that Klute release is ratshit too. I like the ideas behind Mirror, but it just sounds awful. I def agree that it was a token release, just like the Grooverider one. Stay tuned for something new from Peshay/John B/Total Science...

The mastering on that Klute release is ratshit too. I like the ideas behind Mirror, but it just sounds awful. I def agree that it was a token release, just like the Grooverider one. Stay tuned for something new from Peshay/John B/Total Science...

Metropolis from John B sounds huge doe... Not sure when he can finish another VIP of Up All Night, so we might wait a little while :teeth:

Metropolis is Adam F bud:)

Haha, I know that, but John has a forthcoming MHZ tune called Metropolis as well...at least that's what he's told me when I met him February ;)

Btw either everyone here is on some kind of weird shit or my eyes don't work anymore, but I can't fathom the hate for Klute's EP. Definitely can't be put in one sentence with that horrific Grooverider single as it's awesome. Trueskool vibes all around, this is how drum & bass should sound like. And even though MDZ has put out a lot of great material lately, I think it's my favourite release on the label in 2015 so far.

Yeah a mate played Mirrors the other night, and it sounded so muddy and shit...

Back
Top Bottom