Forthcoming Metalheadz releases

DjTiesticles

VIP Junglist
Meth084 - Lenzman - Open Page / Coincidence
Meth085 - S.P.Y - Favela / Xenomorph
Meth086 - Total Science & S.P.Y - Legion / Ploc Monster
Meth087 - Subwave - Road Rage / Dreamcatcher VIP
Meth088 - Commix - Deep Rhodes / Justifed (Spectrasoul Remix)
Meth089 - Jubei (Collab EP) - Teverton / snore tooth / distrust featuring alix perez & untitled feat alix perez
Meth090 - Genesis EP Pt.2

Methpla009 - Heist - Continental Drift EP
Methpla010 - Seba - Pressure Point / Distance
Merhpla011 - Lenzman - Masquerade / Something Else

:zest:

Sickkk

Anyone heard the new Commix tune? Haven't heard anything from them for ages but EVERYTHING they made around the time of the Call To Mind album was amazing!

I'm guessing it looks like the "Re-call To Mind" project has been either completely scrapped or put back again now!

Wonder what will happen to the certain remixes that were already completed for it i.e. the D-Bridge remix of Belleview and Instra:mental's remix of Japanese Electronics etc.

Also any idea what's going to be on the Genesis EP Pt. 2?

4th october is to long away :/
better be the best thing i ever heard or i'm gonna take a shit on goldies doorstep

October?

That D-Bridge remix will have been on dub for tiiime lol

Still, wicked looking release schedule and I'm glad they haven't scrapped the Commix remix project

Would really like to hear more from those guys though they've been far too quiet lately

October?

That D-Bridge remix will have been on dub for tiiime lol

Still, wicked looking release schedule and I'm glad they haven't scrapped the Commix remix project

Would really like to hear more from those guys though they've been far too quiet lately

Someone on DOA commented on the release date and was met with this response:

go play with the traffic or start a label, write an album, then get people to remix it, then put it out and see how easy it is & see if your happy with the quality of the remixes you get. Mug!

Which leads me to believe that some of the remixes they received were not up to the required standard

Someone on DOA commented on the release date and was met with this response:

go play with the traffic or start a label, write an album, then get people to remix it, then put it out and see how easy it is & see if your happy with the quality of the remixes you get. Mug!

Which leads me to believe that some of the remixes they received were not up to the required standard

Mmm, can't always be a smooth ride when you're placing your trust in other artists

I can't think of too many dnb artists who's remixes are always a solid as their original work

that is an absolutely obscene set of releases! Wicked to see new commix on there. Anyone got any info on favela/xenomorph release date?

that is an absolutely obscene set of releases! Wicked to see new commix on there. Anyone got any info on favela/xenomorph release date?

i spoke to spy awhile back at dnbtv live and he said may, cant wait for that, both such rowdy tunes

i spoke to spy awhile back at dnbtv live and he said may, cant wait for that, both such rowdy tunes

wicked, cheers mate, i think i can sit tight til then...cannot wait to have that one in the bag tho. favela especially is such a sick tune, its been around for a couple months now and its still fresh every time i hear it

Well that's just great news.
Been needing to bulk up on my Metalheadz releases. And a fair few of these will do nicely.

anyone got audio for that Jubei/UM riddim?

that tevatron tune? its the first tune on the latest metalheadz podcast

http://www.amenbrother.co.uk/mp3/MetalheadzPodcast10.mp3

from jubei in kmag

"Ulterior Motive & Jubei
Tevatron
Metalheadz
Something brand spanking new here. We had been talking about doing a collab for well over a year now and a few weeks ago we finally got around to getting in the studio together. We got two tracks done, Snoretooth and Tevatron. Tevatron is a real throw back to the old techstep days, it has a real authentic late 1990s feel to it with eerie pads, lush strings, big stepping drums and heavy bass. We played it to Goldie and he snapped it up straight away, so expect to hear it out and about over the next few months. Will surface on Metalheadz before the end of 2010."

sounds fucking quality

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom