Forthcoming Metalheadz releases

Nice to see some new Lenzman bits coming out. That open page track is something else.

Has nobody heard the Burial remix of Be True?

It was done about a year ago, it sounds 99% like a Burial tune and 1% like Be True... but what could you expect

Although this is pretty cool, I'd much rather have all dnb remixes of the Commix album by dnb artists, for obvious reasons

There's so many talented dnb producers that could do a wicked job of puttin their own spin on certain tunes, but never mind ay

Techno / dubstep remixes will be interesting... be disappointed if they're not particularly good though, because the dnb crew could tear up some of these remixes

Wow, I seem to be in the minority. I really dig the Burial remix, and the Instra:mental remix is better than the original imo.

Last edited:
The Jubei/UV Jubei/Perez EP is getting a release end of August I heard

Meth084 - Lenzman - Open Page / Coincidence
Meth085 - S.P.Y - Favela / Xenomorph
Meth086 - Total Science & S.P.Y - Legion / Ploc Monster
Meth087 - Subwave - Road Rage / Dreamcatcher VIP
Meth088 - Commix - Deep Rhodes / Justifed (Spectrasoul Remix)
Meth089 - Jubei (Collab EP) - Teverton / snore tooth / distrust featuring alix perez & untitled feat alix perez
Meth090 - Genesis EP Pt.2

Methpla009 - Heist - Continental Drift EP
Methpla010 - Seba - Pressure Point / Distance
Merhpla011 - Lenzman - Masquerade / Something Else

:zest:

all of these are great tunes

There's a Spor 12"?! What tunes?

Originally the schedule was : Next: 079 Noisia / 080 Commix Vs Rufige Kru / 081 Spectrasoul / 082 V/A EP feat. Subwave, Lenzman, Jubei & S.P.Y / 083 Spor

Recently after someone asked if it was still coming out, it's been said that yeah it was still gonna be released but it's Spor under his alias 'Seventh Stitch' :
http://www.myspace.com/seventhstitch and found this too on youtube :
been listening the whole afternoon to this :D

So apparently it'd be these two tunes.. love booooooth

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally the schedule was : Next: 079 Noisia / 080 Commix Vs Rufige Kru / 081 Spectrasoul / 082 V/A EP feat. Subwave, Lenzman, Jubei & S.P.Y / 083 Spor

Recently after someone asked if it was still coming out, it's been said that yeah it was still gonna be released but it's Spor under his alias 'Seventh Stitch' :
http://www.myspace.com/seventhstitch and found this too on youtube :
been listening the whole afternoon to this :D

So apparently it'd be these two tunes.. love booooooth

Seeeeeeeen

Never knew that was one of Spor's aliases

Last edited by a moderator:
Any info on "Ulterior Motive ft. FD - All that we are" ?

p.s that spor track is massive loving that vocal... im not suprised he's releasing under a dif alias

Back
Top Bottom