Forthcoming Jap's Eye Records

SteveR94

PUNK ASS JUNGLE BUNNY
VIP Junglist
If I ever get called Mr Miyagi while I'm in Tokyo, then we have a problem.

IV4

DnBF Sheriff
VIP Junglist
Jewish American Princess?

I'd hit it, then enjoy her jokes, then hit again, then laugh at her small penis jokes, but then secretly be sad inside, and the hit again,... again, but more angry this time. Then fall asleep smiling to the sound of dissatisfied woman.

maschinistom

VIP Junglist
miyagi is a common family name in japan. unless "mr miyagi" is the newest teen slang in the UK for asian peeps which i'm not aware of it doesn't seem offensive to me. that bloke probably just didn't remember "makoto" and called him miyagi instead. makoto is a JP boy's first name by the way, his family name seems to be SHIMIZU.

White Guy

miyagi is a common family name in japan. unless "mr miyagi" is the newest teen slang in the UK for asian peeps which i'm not aware of it doesn't seem offensive to me. that bloke probably just didn't remember "makoto" and called him miyagi instead. makoto is a JP boy's first name by the way, his family name seems to be SHIMIZU.
I don't suppose you have got any pictures of yourself dressed in a schoolgirls uniform, with your tackle cheekily peeking out the bottom of the dress, like from an up-skirt kinda angle, in the studio, whilst you're producing liquid bangers, knocking about at all?

maschinistom

VIP Junglist
I don't suppose you have got any pictures of yourself dressed in a schoolgirls uniform, with your tackle cheekily peeking out the bottom of the dress, like from an up-skirt kinda angle, in the studio, whilst you're producing liquid bangers, knocking about at all?
nope, look more like that ... btw, the msg in the back is for u ..