Forthcoming Hospital releases

Indeed.

Yeah, Running Man does nothing for me. Not even filler, more throw away. Euphoria and Rave Alarm do perk the ears up, but I went from wanting to pick up this release to not really sure, even after a few listens. Doesn't really grab me like Burnt Ends. Bit of a shame really

Seems like it's Serum firmly at the helm with this

Yeah I wont be grabbing this but I get what you are saying, I didn't expect them to keep the "Underground sound" at hospital but clearly they are. I just think that "Touch Me" dub serum & voltage have been rinsing would be a great summer release for Hospital.

I know it has a dead jump up drop but id do what they seem to be doing and double dropping bombs with it and if it's just going to remain an unreleased dub then they should stop playing it because it will make me sad.

:2thumbs:

Euphoria needs a Breeze & Styles remix :teeth:

Go set go is a moody fucker, big tune imo! Reminds me of Scorpio - Trouble.

The other ones are just fillers imo, all in all underwhelming release.

@The Watcha

Euphoria - No
Get Set Go - A filler, but a good one. Serum's made a bunch of these tunes over the years and they're quality mixing tools. I'd play it.
Rave Alarm - better than Euphoria, but not my kind of tune really.
Running Man - No

Get set Go is the only one I'd pay for

Get Set Go & Rave Alarm are quality. Knew they were either Serum & Voltage or KOTR after hearing them out/in promo mixes etc

Euphoria just isn’t for me. Sounds like the guys are appeasing the Hospital faithful with that intro - which is ironic as there was a promo interview on UKF after they had just signed, where they mentioned they wouldn’t compromise their sound....

Running Man - every 4 track jaamp app EP will always have a filler tune on it. A decent mix would make it sound OK, but what with...

All this being said, I find Drum & Bass is a lot like the Premier League these days. You have to take the good with all the political shit; it’s just part & parcel of it. Unless it’s Headz...

Didn't expect this

SDC @ Hospitality

triggaaa.PNG

After his remix of If We Ever sold out like hot cakes, I think Tony needs his head seeing to somewhere (but I'm not sure where) for not pressing this, but pressing that cack Forza 4 soundtrack (the Bop and Subwave tune is sweet though)

Unglued - Deep, Dark & Dirty EP

Deep, Dark & Dirty
No Escape
Tekapo
Original Selector

https://www.hospitalrecords.com/sho...re-507773&lf=45d263e0a7410db180f2f99a6fbb5efa

One of the best Hospital releases in a long time

Unglued - Deep, Dark & Dirty EP

Deep, Dark & Dirty
No Escape
Tekapo
Original Selector

Another tune named after a place in New Zealand. Been a lot lately:

Nu:tone - Oneroa
Logistics - Picton Blues
Foreign Concept - Waiheke Wine Club
Om Unit - Governor's Bay
...and now Tekapo