Forthcoming Hospital releases

His albums have been getting progressively better each time since the dropoff from CBW to Fear Not. The drums started to come back on Electric Sun, but his sound in general just tends to not be as dark as it was 10-12 years ago

His albums have been getting progressively better each time since the dropoff from CBW to Fear Not. The drums started to come back on Electric Sun, but his sound in general just tends to not be as dark as it was 10-12 years ago
Yeah agreed. Frustrating thing is he shows signs of still being capable of a banger. His collab with Pola & Bryson on Sick Music 2018 is pretty sick. But then, was that Pola & Bryson's influence?

He does tend to do darker tracks as one-offs for compilations. The Pola & Bryson collab, Your Time from Hospitality 2016, Cloudwater from last years Christmas Cracker EP...

Yeah agreed. Frustrating thing is he shows signs of still being capable of a banger. His collab with Pola & Bryson on Sick Music 2018 is pretty sick. But then, was that Pola & Bryson's influence?
He does tend to do darker tracks as one-offs for compilations. The Pola & Bryson collab, Your Time from Hospitality 2016, Cloudwater from last years Christmas Cracker EP...
Don't forget Ammunition w/ Inja! That one also sounds a little bit darker than his normal stuff nowadays.

Previews for the LP are now up, Inemuri, Chant and Hologram might the ones for you guys.

https://www.hospitalrecords.com/shop/release/logistics/nhs322-hologram

Chicken-Spacesuit-Tweet-1000x500.jpg

Have a feeling KOTR will be like Calyx & Teebee where the sum is less than the parts
I really like all 3 of them as producers but the KOTR stuff doesn't stand out so far.

Last edited:
Have a feeling KOTR will be like Calyx & Teebee where the sum is lesser than the parts
I really like all 3 of them as producers but the KOTR stuff doesn't stand out so far.

I really like Burnt Ends to be fair, as I'm fond of that Buzzards / Drug Pusher sound that Tyke was pushing. Just wished they'd saved that for this EP. Will have to see what the rest of it shapes up like

High Contrast - If We Ever (Unglued remix) 12" on the way as well, before that KOTR EP

https://www.juno.co.uk/products/high-contrast-if-we-ever-unglued-remix/696415-01/

Last edited:
Audios for the KOTR Rave Alarm EP. Interesting that Redeye have it up for 8.99 And Hospital for 12.99 :-/

https://www.hospitalrecords.com/shop/release/kings-of-the-rollers/nhs338-rave-alarm

Interested to hear what @Dagz @DeeGun @$pyto @Large Marge @Catsel @dambusters and all the jump up heads have to say about this in particular.......

Well it's definitely a step up for hospital that's for sure

Euphoria - very nice its always good to hear those melody intro's with a decent drop
Get Set Go - boring and dull
Rave Alarm - them boats are back
Running Man - go to the bar track

Just wish they would release this monster of a dub, intro

Get Set Go is pretty good, reminds me of the Nazca Linez stuff (which I'm sure must be some of those guys as well?). the other tunes are just okay-ish, imo...

Well it's definitely a step up for hospital that's for sure

Euphoria - very nice its always good to hear those melody intro's with a decent drop
Get Set Go - boring and dull
Rave Alarm - them boats are back
Running Man - go to the bar track

Indeed.

Yeah, Running Man does nothing for me. Not even filler, more throw away. Euphoria and Rave Alarm do perk the ears up, but I went from wanting to pick up this release to not really sure, even after a few listens. Doesn't really grab me like Burnt Ends. Bit of a shame really

Seems like it's Serum firmly at the helm with this

Back
Top Bottom