Forthcoming Hospital releases

Jokeshopbeard

Humble Student
Any reason why you aint got one of these threads going for Hospital Records? I see them for a bunch of other labels, but not my favourite of them all!!

121526_1.jpg

Any reason why you aint got one of these threads going for Hospital Records? I see them for a bunch of other labels, but not my favourite of them all!!
Not really, feel free to start one if you're so inclined.

Saying that this forum's dying a slow death and you're better off following the relevant label pages on social media if your goal is to find out what they're up to, yeah, I know, way to undermine all my posts on this for... :sleep:

What's the gig with the forum dying man? I did a google search for drum & bass forums last night, and this and Dogs On Acid came up tops.

After a look around, this one seemed far more comprehensive. Plus, I don't do social media (apart from my main forum, one for my motorbikes, and now this one) so I'm kinda fucked when it comes to following stuff there. Got no time of day for fucking facebook and twitter.

Forums, on the other hand, are fucking great. Made so many friends and had so many wild adventures due to them...

Thread about forthcoming releases ends up being thread about forums vs social media.

Well then, this place has changed.

Dnbforum is way better for keeping up with releases. Not every label can afford to pay Mark Zuckerberg to reach much of an audience, and you get to hear tunes a month to five years before their release date on here.
good point, but this forum's only a good way to keep up when its members contribute, remember it's us lot who bother to post information that make this place what it is, hence the point of the first part of my post.

Anyway to fulfill OPs wishes, here's the next release:
https://www.hospitalrecords.com/shop/release/spy/nhs307-alone-in-the-dark-ep1

its nu:tone and logistics. thought their album was a bit bland tbh. needed more tracks like St Pauls

nu:tone's last solo album was solid

tune...

Nu:logic 1st album was fucking amazing, really varied, had tunes like morning light (which is one of my fav liquid dnb intros) to hard as fuck tunes like tripping in space, looking forward to see what this next album brings

Back
Top Bottom