Forthcoming Ram Records

Last edited by a moderator:
yes i thought bensley too, but the only two djs iv seen that have played it are andy c and frankee, a tune that sick would get dropped by everyone surely?

Ok, I've been a bit skeptical after hearing Labyrinth, but Let There Be Love is absolutely wicked! Hence looking forward to the next Program release :)

I thought Frankee at first, but I'm also thinking it could be Bensley.

Definitely not Bensley. I'd bet my shoe it's Frankee.

Last edited:
yes i thought bensley too, but the only two djs iv seen that have played it are andy c and frankee, a tune that sick would get dropped by everyone surely?

I guess if they're the only two, then it's definitely a Frankee tune!

I thought it was Wilko due to the Lasery sounds before the drop you can just about hear - they are used on Like It Hard... But if it is Frankee then massive shouts to him, the diversity really blows me away! Him and Andy playing does add up to it being Frankee if we're being logical, do you reckon it's called 'Clap' by any chance? ;)

a few dubs from calyx & teebee, calyx's vocal on the second one :)

Really feeling this new C&T material i'm hearing, they've finished their first single from their album according to Calyx' Instagram a few weeks ago. On Facebook they told me they're announcing new stuff soon!

a few dubs from calyx & teebee, calyx's vocal on the second one :)

THAT tune at 5.11!

- - - Updated - - -

This is new Mind Vortex tune.

Listen this cut: http://www5.zippyshare.com/v/30346072/file.html

Sounds like a Mind Vortex.

Upd: also, on this video from 2:10 plays new Calyx & Teebee tune. Sounds big!

Upd: from 7 minute new Rockwell? Sounds like "Detroit".

Upd: from 17:30 new Wilkinson.

Another Wilkinson dub:

I thought that Piano tune could have been from Andy C! We sure it is Mind Vortex?

Really looking forward to All For You (+ other deluxe album stuff I guess). Hope/Think it will chart. Really like Wilkinson's cheese side, as well as his others - good combo he's rocking imo! I won't be checking this thread anymore until there are like 4 threads on the City Lights announcment though haha, always a slight hope when reading the newest posts.

Spoke to Andy last night in Brighton, he told me who that lovely piano tune is by!!!

So, young man, you have exactly 2 options right now. If you take the blue pill, you're gonna tell us who it's by and then you can return to your day-to-day life as you know it. Or you can take the red pill, that means refusing to tell us in which case...

Back
Top Bottom