Forthcoming Exit Releases

If you're an open minded Techno DJ and you're making some oldschool industrial EBM stuff rub up against an Electro record or some minor Aphex Twin b-side before mixing a proper Techno record you're still a Techno DJ playing a Techno set.

If you're an open-minded House DJ and you're digging deep for old Brazilian Jazz Funk cuts or Afrobeat, and you're splicing those up with some Broken Beat or some Disco edits before moving things up a notch with some old Theo Parrish or Moodymann cut then you're still a House DJ playing House music.

If you're an open minded Drum and Bass DJ, and you are playing a record in a Drum and Bass set to a Drum and Bass crowd, and you're making it work, then yes, it's Drum and Bass, and I don't care if it's a Footwork or a Shangaan tune you found that randomly works really well with a Fracture tune, or whether you're pitching down a Dancehall instrumental to mix with some Cylon cut, or whether you're after finding some old Basic Channel album track that rolls out at 85 BPM if you pitch it way the fuck down.

Nope :)

One could also ask why you are getting so excited about an average release ;)
Who's right?

If you think Fibonacci Sequence is average then I'm surprised they let you out of the padded cell to post unsupervised bollocks on the internet.

^^ jesus christ it's even worse than I thought. You're priding yourself a lot on your musical taste, aren't you? But I'll tell you what: you're NOT the measure of all things!
I didn't even say your Fibonacci Sequence is shit, just that you could consider other opinions as well...

2 albums in as many years then....

Mini LP from the head honcho. A few 170 autonomic / old ASC vibe tunes on there with an ambient bit and a few 140, together with a book for some light reading on the shitter

dBridge - Lineage

a1925114444_16.jpg

Fair play / good on dBridge I say. Volitile Level is amazing.

Look forward to new Consequence as well.

New Blackpocket:

New Black pocket sounds good

I think it's time we accept Exit is moving towards multi genre electronic music now

As long as they still dip into 170bpm now and again I'm cool with it

New Black pocket sounds good

I think it's time we accept Exit is moving towards multi genre electronic music now

As long as they still dip into 170bpm now and again I'm cool with it

Need to check out the new Black Pocket. First one was dope.

I'm find with a multi-genre label. Lots of labels releases multi-genres.

Gantz:

gantz release sounds terrible.

labels gone down the shitter you guys

2k19 beautiful aggression d-bridge or stfu, nobody cares about sad micro R&B pish

Back
Top Bottom