Forthcoming Exit Releases

it's like its not cool to have ANY musical content whatsoever, just super minimal tick tock beats....

there'll be a musical resurgence at some point, it all comes in cycles, we're at the iceberg tip of it right now...

Fixate just threw out some bootlegs for free that have been floating for a while:
If you're going to moan about how it doesn't fit your limited view of what 175 bpm music can be, then I'll save myself some time and tell you to shut the fuck up now.
They're not free though...good tunes mind you

Goooooooood day sirs and madams!

a2371658598_16.jpg

Cold Heart / Little Dubplate (1st March)

https://www.exitrecords.co.uk/colle...ucts/exit082-jubei-cold-heart-little-dubplate

https://exitrecordsuk.bandcamp.com/album/exit082-jubei-cold-heart-little-dubplate

'little dubplate' is my favourite of the two, the beat is rolling perfection....

i can;t get overly excited about overly minimal music though.... they're cool tracks though.

I'm enjoying both tracks. Little Dubplate really stimulates my brain in a good way. Will be bagged.

The original tune sounds a bit of a mess tbh but the remixes are good. Also their Instagram mentions a Dolenz album coming in the near future

Yeah I thought the same in that Pull doesn't exactly flow. Turnitup and those remixes pull it together though and am going to need a fair few more listens to be convinced on buying.

Sweet on the Dolenz LP! Does it say it's lined up for Exit?

Also, if they carry on with this release rate, we would hope something special will be lined up for Exit 100 next year ;)

Yeah I thought the same in that Pull doesn't exactly flow. Turnitup and those remixes pull it together though and am going to need a fair few more listens to be convinced on buying.

Sweet on the Dolenz LP! Does it say it's lined up for Exit?

Also, if they carry on with this release rate, we would hope something special will be lined up for Exit 100 next year ;)
All it says is “info on a Dolenz album soon”

had a good listen to the dollenz release now (original mix), it's terrible.... pointless even. Much like the fultono release.

an awkward beat and the occasional bleep.

okay then.

Back
Top Bottom