Forthcoming Exit Releases

Not bowled over by this and it's sad seeing the names involved

I keep forgetting about this side label. Would be good to see it go back to its roots where it was an Exit artist and someone not signed to the label as that Fixate and Hyroglific - Daft has been about for time, with no outlet for it

very mediocre release, like all of the other Exit Vs releases.

It is, but some of the other releases you're mistakenly wrong

Not bowled over by this and it's sad seeing the names involved

I keep forgetting about this side label. Would be good to see it go back to its roots where it was an Exit artist and someone not signed to the label as that Fixate and Hyroglific - Daft has been about for time, with no outlet for it

It is, but some of the other releases you're mistakenly wrong

link the best, prove me wrong....

link the best, prove me wrong....
Something is wrong if you don’t like “Poor & Poverty.”

DBridge & Calibre “Hot Flush” is also such a great tune.

“No Discipline” as well.

The series is very solid. Not gonna grab the new record although “hotfoot” is a better than average fixate track. Normally don’t like his stuff at all

meh they're just ok, in the grand scheme of things these artists have released MUCH better music elsewhere.

Proper average stuff ....

Word has it that DJ Fulltono from Japan has an EP coming on Exit. Announced on his Instagram before Christmas. Waiting to hear if it's more bipity bopity :teeth:

Can't believe the hate that Exit VS and specifically that Dub Phizix & Fixate thing are getting here - it's a gutpunch of a 12" imo

it's just a bit too clean and empty for me, dull b-line... there's much better half time, 'crackden' springs to mind, more of a groove

Zonin...

and the flip with its 'ayee' sample sounds silly ...

just my opinion, i love plenty of music others think sounds crap, horses for courses.

i forgot about this one though, this track is really cool on Exit Vs ......

Back
Top Bottom