Forthcoming Exit Releases

I know there is a Jubei piece coming soon as he posted a picture of it on his insta stories

Not sure if it’s a solo release or collaboration though

Sweet! Fingers crossed for that long lost Consquence collab, but I doubt it!

Reminds me I'll have to dig out and batter Living Proof again. We all need some great Code 3 too!

Jubei on Exit? Count me in.
Sweet! Fingers crossed for that long lost Consquence collab, but I doubt it!

Reminds me I'll have to dig out and batter Living Proof again. We all need some great Code 3 too!
Which one's that? Do love Accidental Note & Black Hornet.

Sooner than expected

Fracture

a1. Soundboy Get Nervous (EP)
a2. Turbo Toms
b1. Makes Me Wonder
b2. No Screwface

Released 7th December 2018

https://www.exitrecords.co.uk/colle...ucts/exit081-fracture-soundboy-get-nervous-ep

EXIT_081_Vinyl_mock_up_1024x1024.jpg

I know there is a Jubei piece coming soon as he posted a picture of it on his insta stories

Not sure if it’s a solo release or collaboration though

Solo EP from what I've heard. Skeppy dropped a couple tunes at dBridge's album launch.

That new Fracture EP is sick too.

not really into the Fracture e.p, Exit have completely fallen off for me tbh now ....

admittedly i'm a 40 year old man, so this juke ringtone shit doesn't float my boat at all ....

Fracture & Neptune is best Fracture stuff, although his initial burst of solo stuff after Neptune took a break was awesome too. The first couple of Metalheadz and Exit releases.

Gone a bit too far into that hybrid Juke sound for me now, although that new Fracture & Neptune bit is the best thing I've heard from him in a while

As much as I like Fractures output and how he's running Astrophonica, I agree with this 160 juke stuff going too far. Initially what he was putting out around The Limit vip, Get Busy and the Dawn Day Night stuff was so fresh and stripped back. I've not picked up anything solo of his since that Hype Tracks Ep and won't be picking up this. He even said the Dawn Day Night stuff was great fun, remienising this year

When's his remix of Stray and Halogenix' Poison dropping on Warm Comms anyway?

Totally agree with this. Get Busy and the Dawn Day Night stuff were fresh. Haven’t been feeling any of his stuff since then. Just sounds silly to me.

That new Fracture EP is a proper return to form imo imo imo

*edit*

For Fracture and for Exit too

I'm on the same page as you guys re the Fracture & Exit sound of late. It's still good music, but it's getting to a point now where I can barely be bothered checking out the clips because it's all the same. I get it tho, dBridge has been at this game for a extremely long time so he wants to do something that's more interesting to him, Fracture is no doubt in a similar boat. But a bit of variety would b nice to keep it interesting.

Back
Top Bottom