Forthcoming Exit Releases

Itoa - Ever Orbit EP next up on Exit July 20th.

Rinse FM tonight Itoa + Skeptical:-

36342090_1872410392816228_6306064317645062144_n.jpg

I'm gutted and confused that this doesn't include 'A Love I Can't Explain'.. seems wrong to be disappointed that one tune didn't make it on to the album but when he released the title I thought it would have obviously have been on there..
Probably a sampler coming with it like there was for the Skeptical LP, had 2 separate tracks

Pretty funny none of those tunes hes been playing in his sets the past 1 - 2 years made the album, the spaced out electro-ey ones

Like it though all the same

Going to need quite a fair few listens before I can justify spending that on it!

Guess that might mean that Lewis James could have something lined up for Exit off the back of that.....maybe

Guess that might mean that Lewis James could have something lined up for Exit off the back of that.....maybe
I remember reading last year something about dBridge having signed music from four new artists to Exit. Dolenz, Groves, Itoa, ???.

Could be someone else, I know V.I.V.E.K has an Exit release coming too, but not sure if he was in mind at the time.

Pretty funny none of those tunes hes been playing in his sets the past 1 - 2 years made the album, the spaced out electro-ey ones

Like it though all the same
I'm wondering if those electro-ey tunes he's been playing have actually been sped up electro tunes a la Stingray all along.

As for this album, makes sense from his last EP. Definitely a departure from what we would all consider dnb, regardless, sounding pretty brilliant.

From a man so ahead of the game I found the LP disappointing.
Everything about it seems too average, even the artwork. I prefer the more beatless tunes on this, Lost in a Memory is v nice, and im really glad the Ur a Star reprise is on there, but the rest do very little for me.

From a man so ahead of the game I found the LP disappointing.

Maybe it's so far ahead of the game, lots of us mind understand it by 2020. And by then the Kid Drama LP would have dropped :teeth:

Or maybe it's like when you're younger and (for example) your parents tell you "if you're not that tall, standing next to someone who's short will make you look tall". Something might be going on like that as it's the LP on Exit after Skepticals :teeth:

as it's the LP on Exit after Skepticals
Oooh is this a cheeky dig about not liking the Skeppy album? :lol:

This LP certainly feels like an album that works as an album. Think this one is one that can only be commented on when you listen to the whole thing as a whole.

Oooh is this a cheeky dig about not liking the Skeppy album? :lol:

Quite the contrary. I tried to explain it using the wrong analogy. I really like the Skeptical LP and all the tunes on it are personally getting some rotation.

It's that it's probably overshadowing the dBridge LP. That the Skeptical LP is so good, we're not seeing the dBridge LP truely for what it is

i had a listen to the new d-bridge album in the car today ... thought it was absolutely terrible, mundane, boring..... one of the worst albums I've ever heard to be honest. Lacking in ideas ....

Back
Top Bottom