Forthcoming Exit Releases

Samurai got in early the other week when they mentioned Homemade Weapons' Lp is dropping before the end of the year. Exit have been quite sparse in Lps / albums they've put out this year compared to 2015. Just sayin :teeth:

Was hoping for something a bit more Drexciyan from that stingray313 colab..
There's a bit of an electro vibe in there, but yeah, still a strange collab. I mean I like it, but you'd think Stingray would hook up with Dbridge or Kid Drama instead.

Speaking of which, just realized dBridge been playing a couple of his tracks sped up to 170 in his sets for the last 12 months

This one in particular

Unless that is a common sample?

Liking "I Pop, I Jit" and "Rook" on this EP, the DJ Nasty thing and Nonlinear Threat I can do without.

I'm guessing Mark System is gonna be EXIT068 then?

Chimpo and Sinistarr EPs aren't really up my alley, hope the new Mark System is better than his LP though (y)

EDIT: Second half of 'I Pop, I Jit' is cool

Last edited by a moderator:

That bonus track!

0f54ae742739b3ef0748cb72feb660ceaba5c52d_m.gif

There's a bit of an electro vibe in there, but yeah, still a strange collab. I mean I like it, but you'd think Stingray would hook up with Dbridge or Kid Drama instead.

Speaking of which, just realized dBridge been playing a couple of his tracks sped up to 170 in his sets for the last 12 months

This one in particular

Unless that is a common sample?

Liking "I Pop, I Jit" and "Rook" on this EP, the DJ Nasty thing and Nonlinear Threat I can do without.

I'm guessing Mark System is gonna be EXIT068 then?

dBridge has been playing that Sentiment track for years! Heard him play it at Fabric back in 2012. The collab will have come about because of Detroit links

Back
Top Bottom