Forthcoming Exit Releases

The Watcha

VIP Junglist
I know there is a Jubei piece coming soon as he posted a picture of it on his insta stories

Not sure if it’s a solo release or collaboration though
Sweet! Fingers crossed for that long lost Consquence collab, but I doubt it!

Reminds me I'll have to dig out and batter Living Proof again. We all need some great Code 3 too!

Steven C

C'est la vie ...
not really into the Fracture e.p, Exit have completely fallen off for me tbh now ....

admittedly i'm a 40 year old man, so this juke ringtone shit doesn't float my boat at all ....

Fracture & Neptune is best Fracture stuff, although his initial burst of solo stuff after Neptune took a break was awesome too. The first couple of Metalheadz and Exit releases.

Gone a bit too far into that hybrid Juke sound for me now, although that new Fracture & Neptune bit is the best thing I've heard from him in a while

The Watcha

VIP Junglist
As much as I like Fractures output and how he's running Astrophonica, I agree with this 160 juke stuff going too far. Initially what he was putting out around The Limit vip, Get Busy and the Dawn Day Night stuff was so fresh and stripped back. I've not picked up anything solo of his since that Hype Tracks Ep and won't be picking up this. He even said the Dawn Day Night stuff was great fun, remienising this year

When's his remix of Stray and Halogenix' Poison dropping on Warm Comms anyway?