Forthcoming Exit Releases

Just clicked through the clips real quick, sounding so sick. Never knew the title previously, but Cold Fold is one I was really hoping was going to be on the LP. Cool that they put the two 140 tracks on the sampler 10". Can't wait to get this.

Just clicked through the clips

sounding so sick.

Can't wait to get this.

Had a listen to this today and it's sounding nice! As much as I love Skeptical and I could sing his praises all day long, I'm a little disappointed with this as much as it bugs me not to say that. This album has been SO long in the making and forthcoming that I had really high hopes for it, and it is of a high standard by the man himself, and by dBridge's acclaim that he had enough tunes from Skepi for 2 albums. There are a few Ive heard of late from him that are not on there, which is my bug bear. If they were, it would be one outstanding LP but it is only great in my eyes. Will be bagging, just hoped for a bit more

Yeah he prob could’ve released several LP’s by now, I’m just happy to get what I can from him. Maybe this will free him up to release singles/ep’s more frequently going forward, with some of those other tracks you’ve heard? Fingers crossed...

will defo bag the sampler, two wicked 140bpm tracks that will sound fresh in my dubstep sets, pressed at 145rpm, ticks all the boxes....

being totally honest, didnt even bother listening to the album as i dont buy ANY 33rpm vinyls at all, and the mark system album on exit that was pressed at 33rpm sounded utterly terrible like a 64kbps file on wax.

Probably a little biased as he's never been one of my favourite producers (quality DJ though,), but don't really rate the new LP. Had a flick through the previews and there's a few interesting tunes, but the rest do nothing for me. They probably sound good in the mix & as expected sound ice cold but none of them really make me sit up and take notice. Maybe i need to hear the tracks in full

Probably a little biased as he's never been one of my favourite producers (quality DJ though,), but don't really rate the new LP. Had a flick through the previews and there's a few interesting tunes, but the rest do nothing for me. They probably sound good in the mix & as expected sound ice cold but none of them really make me sit up and take notice. Maybe i need to hear the tracks in full
I find most of his tracks need a full listen for them to really wind themselves out and progress. That's quite often why I enjoy them.

We just all need to realize that we've been stroking our chins for so long dissecting this music that our chins have become as sharp as daggers and that we take great glee in skewering any lauded producers work with our sassy overly stroked chins :ahmed:

Everything is shit.

Last edited:
Had a listen to this today and it's sounding nice! As much as I love Skeptical and I could sing his praises all day long, I'm a little disappointed with this as much as it bugs me not to say that. This album has been SO long in the making and forthcoming that I had really high hopes for it, and it is of a high standard by the man himself, and by dBridge's acclaim that he had enough tunes from Skepi for 2 albums. There are a few Ive heard of late from him that are not on there, which is my bug bear. If they were, it would be one outstanding LP but it is only great in my eyes. Will be bagging, just hoped for a bit more
Unfortunately some of the variety and diversity Skeptical possesses hasn't been demonstrated on this album. A couple tracks that sound more or less identical to me, could've replaced those with a tune with a bongo (he has plenty of them) or one of those error tones he's used from time to time. Would make for a more enjoyable trip, but it's 2018 and I'm glad we get an album at all.

Vinyl shipping in early July now as per the link.

Unfortunately some of the variety and diversity Skeptical possesses hasn't been demonstrated on this album. A couple tracks that sound more or less identical to me, could've replaced those with a tune with a bongo (he has plenty of them) or one of those error tones he's used from time to time. Would make for a more enjoyable trip, but it's 2018 and I'm glad we get an album at all.

Vinyl shipping in early July now as per the link.

This to a tee

I think Fallen Gemini once said something about Skepi making a few tunes that sounded so similar at one point. Agreed that it doesn't express as much versatility as hoped, and could reel off a handful of older tunes I would have liked to see on there, but glad to be finally getting our hands on it!

Lots of people are going to love this but yeah it's not my wave. Two or three fantastic tunes and lots of stuff that I can't remember even when I am listening to it. By his own standards, by Exit's standards, it's a disappointment *as an album* - if you are mad into Skeptical though and you really love cold mechanical steppers and you are only buying this as a package deal of tunes to put in mixes I would say you are happier than a pig in shite right now and good luck to you - that's a perfectly valid reason to like this LP.

I wish he had done an album a few years ago though, before he got quite so technical with his production.

The last two halftimey things are going to be in the crates for years to come though all the same.

Back
Top Bottom