Forthcoming Exit Releases

Pretty nice EP, not my favourite.. what's really bothering me however is that Exit keep skipping EXIT060 and it's making me anticipate the release of that more and more :mad:

Liking the new fracture ep. Definitely a grower. The title track and Deft bit def stand out for me

deft on exit, yessss

Deft needs to make more 170 stuff. dBridge, get him to work on an EP for Exit!!

Has to be the next logical step with an Ep from him coming out on 20/20 this year

In other news, I hope some of this stuff surfaces on Exit. From Skepi's facespace:-

"In a months time I'll be playing for Ivy Lab's 20/20 night @ Phonox in Brixton. I gave myself a little mission when this booking came in and have started writing tunes specifically for the night."

https://m.facebook.com/skepticaluk1...075153887294:mf_story_key.6905575205549229326

Yeah I wonder what's happening with the 31 release.

I have a feeling we'll see something by dBridge next year if not this year even. He's got quite a few solo bits around as well. (yn)

^ I remember reading something in this thread (before I started posting) about 2 years ago about a special album project being in the works. I've trawled through the thread now and found it:-

http://www.itsyours.info/blog/interview-mit-dbridge-exit-recordsautonomic-uk

There’s a lot going on this year. There’s a lot of parties coming up, a stage at Dimensions… So the next is Stray EP, Fracture EP, Calibre EP, Chimpo, Skeptical EP and then album. I’ve signed a couple of other albums. There’s the Binary Collective album which is me, Jon Convex, Consequence and Joe Seven. Joe Seven’s written an album, which is really good. That’s ready. There’s the HeartDrive stuff, there’s a project called Module Eight. Somewhere in all of that I need to release some music as well. So it’s a lot. It’s nice to be that busy and it’s nice have that thing that far ahead. There’s a few new artists as well who are working on some tunes for Exit and I’m just at the moment pulling together a really interesting album project as well, so I’m looking forward to announcing that. Hopefully that’s started getting made in the next couple of weeks. There are some cool people involved in that. So yeah, a lot going on.

From an interview with Fixate:

There’s definitely going to be more material out from me on Exit in the future. I’m involved with a couple of exciting projects with other people but I can’t say any more than that at the moment. I’ve been making a lot of music recently too, so that will be out sooner or later. There isn’t any release for “Daft” planned at the moment either, so we’ll have to see on that one too.

http://the-what.com/2015/06/throwback-therapy-with-fixate/

^ I remember reading something in this thread (before I started posting) about 2 years ago about a special album project being in the works. I've trawled through the thread now and found it:-

I think I remember this happening. Someone posted something on here and was asked to take it down as it revealed too much about something. I believe that something was the Module Eight LP but I could be wrong

nah that doesn't add up cuz Fixate isn't in Module Eight. Also in the dBridge quote he's already mentioned Module Eight:

There’s a lot going on this year. There’s a lot of parties coming up, a stage at Dimensions… So the next is Stray EP, Fracture EP, Calibre EP, Chimpo, Skeptical EP and then album. I’ve signed a couple of other albums. There’s the Binary Collective album which is me, Jon Convex, Consequence and Joe Seven. Joe Seven’s written an album, which is really good. That’s ready. There’s the HeartDrive stuff, there’s a project called Module Eight. Somewhere in all of that I need to release some music as well. So it’s a lot. It’s nice to be that busy and it’s nice have that thing that far ahead. There’s a few new artists as well who are working on some tunes for Exit and I’m just at the moment pulling together a really interesting album project as well, so I’m looking forward to announcing that. Hopefully that’s started getting made in the next couple of weeks. There are some cool people involved in that. So yeah, a lot going on.

Back
Top Bottom