Forthcoming Dispatch Releases

Seems like Ant is mainly focusing on Headz releases and the digital side on the Dispatch Limited sister label, so pleasantly surprised to see this early on this year from Amoss & Fre4knc. Soon come

81344906_2805401579540988_5962501143379574784_o.jpg

Wonder if volume 3 will be later this year or next year?

Black Barrel up next after that Grey Code plate. DISDUB015 around 20th March

A1​
Black Barrel & DLRWorld to Choose From
B1​
Black Barrel & NymfoGet Stuck
B2​
Black BarrelWhen I'll Be Free

Glad to see Dispatch already on the case this year with (nearly) a handful of vinyl releases lined up compared to a somewhat quiet 2019 vinyl release schedule! Represses of the Black Barrel LP seperate plates and the Gerra & Stone LP seperate plates are lined up for a release soon at a reduced price. Was going to say the label should focus more on new vinyl releases rather than represses, but it seems like they're doing so at the moment

That SD release missed the mark imo. I wasn't a big fan of that last Black Barrel release, I'm usually into a lot of his stuff tho. The Philth LP is really good, I like the variation of the smooth liquid with the tougher tech bits. The Wreakless EP is good too, I'm still warming to it a bit, love the subtlety of his production

Dispatch have the Transit 1 LP repress plates coming on individual releases sometime soon too, along with that DLR - Tugboat plate repress.

I know I said it in my last post, I'm just hoping they keep pressing new tunes to go along side all these old represses as I can't see the point in some of those. The Transit 1 LP had already been pressed once already.

But they're not showing signs of slowing down on the DISDUBS this year! DISDUB016 Survival and Script around 27th March

A1​
Tribe
B1​
Folder
B2​
Chant (Survival VIP)

Audio Jews for DISDUB 014, 015 and 016 up on the Dispatch site. Can't say I'm bowled over by any of them unfortunately. Would be cool if they released some more tunes like The Ladder or Daggers along the whole ethos of the Dubplate culture, dubs that we thought might never see the light of day. Maybe have a word with Zero T about allowing DISDUB to release Stray - Fireball, or Spinline - Alien would suit the label nicely.

Audio Jews for DISDUB 014, 015 and 016 up on the Dispatch site. Can't say I'm bowled over by any of them unfortunately. Would be cool if they released some more tunes like The Ladder or Daggers along the whole ethos of the Dubplate culture, dubs that we thought might never see the light of day. Maybe have a word with Zero T about allowing DISDUB to release Stray - Fireball, or Spinline - Alien would suit the label nicely.

yeah, overall not stoked - especially the Survival and Script one (I might even avoid that one, and I have bought all of the series so far). Liking the fact that Still Drowning will be on wax - a couple of the Black Barrel bits are nice, but no vinyl-only must-haves...bit of a shame

Next up is another Black Barrel EP called Negative Area...

1. Leave Your Dream
2. Negative Area
3. Lonely Together
4. Samsara

"For this EP Black Barrel reveals another side to his production style, with perhaps his deepest output for Dispatch to date.

Preferring to let the music do the talking, these four tracks speak for themselves. Four deep cuts packed with atmosphere that will transport you further into the imagination of Black Barrel.

A constant progression of styles, escaping pigeonholes as he explores new soundscapes - this release might just take you by surprise.

releases April 6, 2020

Written and produced by Khmel Evgeny Vladimirovich"

Didn't find any clip or something in mixes, but yeah: apart from the title track these are pretty deep. Like it

Seems like Ant is mainly focusing on Headz releases and the digital side on the Dispatch Limited sister label, so pleasantly surprised to see this early on this year from Amoss & Fre4knc. Soon come

Wonder if volume 3 will be later this year or next year?

In what seems like an eternity again, more physical Dispatch coming around 12th June!

A1​
Amoss & Fre4kncQuestion Answer
B1​
Amoss & Fre4knc & MC SwiftFace Reality
B2​
Amoss & Fre4kncConfront

In what seems like an eternity again, more physical Dispatch coming around 12th June!

A1​
Amoss & Fre4kncQuestion Answer
B1​
Amoss & Fre4knc & MC SwiftFace Reality
B2​
Amoss & Fre4kncConfront

Audio and visual SWAG

FB_IMG_1589589655523.jpg

Bit of a shame Dragger didn't make it into the plate in place of 1 of the B sides tunes! It's far better. But nice that Ant is selling it for £7.99! Compared to cash grabbing Pinkeye at £10.50!

I know standard single vinyl prices in the UK are averaging around the £10 mark at the moment, and I know Redeye put a little on to make money as a business, like 50p here or a quid there, but that's more than 25% mark up in a time where we should all be looking out for our fellow music lover!! Bit fucking steep in comparison!

Also wouldn't have guessed that Watermark Volume 1 came out in 2018! Hoping we don't have to wait till 2022 for Volume 3, which looks like it will be green, given the coloured vinyl trend of the series and the sleeve design. And hope they're still cutting vinyl before 2022!!!

Fuck, thats a rowdy release. Will be bagged for sure. Yeah, Dragger should have been on the plate, but it is what it is.

Next up on dispatch blueprints a release by DLR released on 10th July. I'm looking forward to hearing this as the first two releases on this label by kid drama a couple of years back were deep as hell !

DLR - You Leave / Intermix
303090-1.png

Back
Top Bottom