Forthcoming Dispatch Releases

this is sounding WEIGHTY as expected...best release on Dispatch in a while IMO
https://www.redeyerecords.co.uk/vinyl/99703-disamfrep001-amoss-and-fre4knc-watermark-volume-1

Bagged this earlier and yes it's sick!

Also this cropped up today... DISDUB011

A. DLR - "Looking in from the Outside"
B1. DLR & Ant TC1 - "Where Are They From?"
B2 [VINYL EXCLUSIVE]. DLR - "Do I Know what I'm doing"

Digi extra

C. DLR - "When I'm Trippin'"

https://dispatchrecordings.bandcamp.com/album/disdub011-dlr-dispatch-dubplate-11

I'd probably say the Survey EP would be my fav this year, but due to the extremely large amount they release it's hard to remember them all. Would love to see more from the Dispatch Blueprints series

all (but the vinyl exclusive) clips are here man:
https://www.dispatchrecordings.com/product/disdub011-dlr-dispatch-dubplate-11/

hoping 'Do I Know What I'm Doing' is amazing, as 'When I'm Trippin' is freakin sick and is digi only

All the audio is there when I checked. Sounded real nice and pre ordered!

I'm loving the output of the Dispatch labels particularly this year and long may it continue. The Dubplate series does stand out for all the right reasons..... every once in a while we get a Formula remix, Murmur remix, Dub Soldier vip and Vortice vip which are all sweet, but would like Ant to pull some strings behind the scenes again for the Dispatch Dubplates label like he did with The Ladders / Enemy Of Reason and sign some bits that we thought may have been subject to the vaults forever

I'm loving the output of the Dispatch labels particularly this year and long may it continue. The Dubplate series does stand out for all the right reasons..... every once in a while we get a Formula remix, Murmur remix, Dub Soldier vip and Vortice vip which are all sweet, but would like Ant to pull some strings behind the scenes again for the Dispatch Dubplates label like he did with The Ladders / Enemy Of Reason and sign some bits that we thought may have been subject to the vaults forever
oh they have added 'Do I Know What I'm Doing'... sounds pretty dope (prefer 'When I'm Trippin' though ofc haha)

yeah that Ladders plate is so awesome, still thrash it!!

I try. Watch out for Daggers coming up soon. More on the Dubplate label from Beta 2 & Zero T + Grey Code & Phase too.

I try. Watch out for Daggers coming up soon. More on the Dubplate label from Beta 2 & Zero T + Grey Code & Phase too.

Back
Top Bottom