Forthcoming Dispatch Releases

Dispatch 100 is awesome!

Kontrol, Sarhara, Coming Through Remix, Terra are all great! Need to hear the mp3 only ones yet too!

I can't help myself but feel like that Skeptical tune is a bit dull. I'd rather see basically any of those digi only tunes (especially that Amoss & Gerra & Stone collab) getting pressed. Apart from that it's really great 100th release.

Got my Dreamland Dropcard this morning, downloaded tunes to phone while at work ready to add to laptop later, can't wait to have a mix with them tonight!

nah its one of the best tunes on there

Each to their own I guess. I just feel like Skeptical's slowly falling off into the "every other tune sounds basically the same like the previous big one" trap. I'm yet to get blown away by anything of his again since the Imperial EP (the second Exit EP was ok'ish, too, I guess).

Each to their own I guess. I just feel like Skeptical's slowly falling off into the "every other tune sounds basically the same like the previous big one" trap. I'm yet to get blown away by anything of his again since the Imperial EP (the second Exit EP was ok'ish, too, I guess).
isnt that his only release since then though? Each to his own but skeptical pulls it out each and every time for me, his sets are always top notch too

15267872_236601683420079_6737912775836587669_n.jpg

DisDub006 on the way

From Dispatch facecrack page:

Although it's coming up to xmas we don't stop. We're very pleased to announce Dispatch Recordings Dubplate 006 has gone off into production. This release is from the mighty talented (and now Berlin based) George Levings aka Commix. This release will feature the following tracks:

"Old School String"
"Kosmos 2251"
"Shine Bright"
"White Trash"

We'll update you with a layout track order (1 will be a vinyl / dubplate exclusive, another one will feature as a digital bonus track), full info and pre-orders should be up some time in the new year, no re-press on these records as always, we expect (as with past DisDUB releases) that these will sell out on vinyl format.

Mako - A Break From Suspension is sick! Also liking the amen one and the Andy Skopes collab is not too bad either.

DISLTD030 – Cruk – Bad Faith EP
https://www.dispatchrecordings.com/product/disltd030-cruk-bad-faith-ep/

DIS103 – SCAR – Veiled Threats EP
https://www.dispatchrecordings.com/product/dis103-scar-veiled-threats-ep/

DISLTD031 – Dub Head – Bad Signal EP
https://www.dispatchrecordings.com/product/disltd031-dub-head-bad-signal-ep/

All out in February...Dispatch verging on Fokuz levels of quantity

DisDub006 on the way

From Dispatch facecrack page:

Although it's coming up to xmas we don't stop. We're very pleased to announce Dispatch Recordings Dubplate 006 has gone off into production. This release is from the mighty talented (and now Berlin based) George Levings aka Commix. This release will feature the following tracks:

"Old School String"
"Kosmos 2251"
"Shine Bright"
"White Trash"

We'll update you with a layout track order (1 will be a vinyl / dubplate exclusive, another one will feature as a digital bonus track), full info and pre-orders should be up some time in the new year, no re-press on these records as always, we expect (as with past DisDUB releases) that these will sell out on vinyl format.

Think 61:00 is Shine Bright

Back
Top Bottom