Forthcoming Dispatch Releases

@antc1dispatch Hey mate, is DUB005 in the pipeline?

I've got a few things to anounce on the Dispatch Dubplate label that I think people will really enjoy, I hope so anyway. Next 3 releases are pretty much sorted, I'll wait until everythings a done deal (so to speak) before I say anything but I'm glad to be in a position to get some of this music out there for people, I'm overly pleased the Dispatch Dubplate label has been looked at as it has by people in general. I kinda just started it all out of an old time cherised love for the culture I got caught up in back then spending all my dj'ing money (and my full time job wage even) on dubplates out of a pure buzz and I was always worried if some people would even get the concept, it's actually even geared and inclined a few artists whose music I love (and have always loved) to contact me with a desire to release some of their own 'lost dubs' of theirs that they now feel could work for a release purely because of the different approach that Dispatch Dubplate takes on it's releases. All of this was never intended from the start if I'm honest but I'm buzzing about releasing some of these tunes I might never have been able to release on the main label (or any other label) so it's all sweet in my eyes, especially given I'm sat alongside so many other people in getting a bit heated (or even selfishly annoyed) at some tracks over the years that never ever got released (some of which I never even got my scabby old hands on myself). More news soon on it all anyway! I'm buzzing anyhow trust me.

Last edited:
I've got a few things to anounce on the Dispatch Dubplate label that I think people will really enjoy, I hope so anyway. Next 3 releases are pretty much sorted, I'll wait until everythings a done deal (so to speak) before I say anything but I'm glad to be in a position to get some of this music out there for people, I'm overly pleased the Dispatch Dubplate label has been looked at as it has by people in general. I kinda just started it all out of an old time cherised love for the culture I got caught up in back then spending all my dj'ing money (and my full time job wage even) on dubplates out of a pure buzz and I was always worried if some people would even get the concept, it's actually even geared and inclined a few artists whose music I love (and have always loved) to contact me with a desire to release some of their own 'lost dubs' of theirs that they now feel could work for a release purely because of the different approach that Dispatch Dubplate takes on it's releases. All of this was never intended from the start if I'm honest but I'm buzzing about releasing some of these tunes I might never have been able to release on the main label (or any other label) so it's all sweet in my eyes, especially given I'm sat alongside so many other people in getting a bit heated (or even selfishly annoyed) at some tracks over the years that never ever got released (some of which I never even got my scabby old hands on myself). More news soon on it all anyway! I'm buzzing anyhow trust me.
Awesome mate, probably my favourite series of vinyl. Love the tunes and especially the concept as I only mix on vinyl. Got them all, luckily enough to get 300/300 on the Cern release. I guess I'll wait and see what you got in store for us! Thanks for the headsup!

SWAG...

CS3069205-02A-BIG.jpg

http://www.junodownload.com/products/structured-dbr-uk-days-apart-ep/3069205-02/

So... Ladders, will it come out or back on the never to see the light of day shelf?
I think it was supposed to come out on one of the dispatch dub plates. But then something happened and antc1 was pretty cut up about it and didn't want to talk about it either. Things could have changed, fingers crossed

Back
Top Bottom