forthcoming dillinja and original sin

knottyboy

so much dillinja and original sin doing the rounds at the mo, just wondered if any1 had any info on whats coming out soon. particularly dillinjas: so special, back to detroit (?), shining (?) and love child. there must be an eps worth of original sin that ive heard aswell.

It's being rumoured that OS may have an EP (MAY), and 'So Special' has been around for like 3 years now, love that tune, and 'Shining' is a big tune too. Got any audio of 'Back To Detroit' & 'Love Child' as I have no idea what these tunes are lol, cheers.

It's being rumoured that OS may have an EP (MAY), and 'So Special' has been around for like 3 years now, love that tune, and 'Shining' is a big tune too. Got any audio of 'Back To Detroit' & 'Love Child' as I have no idea what these tunes are lol, cheers.

check dillinjas myspace for love child, dutty tune!!! you always have to wait though. all about the quality not quantity. hes back on fire!!

yeah i heard so special at westfest 06!! no audio of back to detroit im afraid but im sure sum1 on here knows the one im talking about and can oblige.

There's nothing to justify the length of time it takes Dillinja to release tunes.

Very true! Dillinja takes for fucking ever to release shit.

Also according to Nu Urban Music OS is defo brining out his debut ep on playaz! shud be big!

Also sum1 told me that when dillinja and lemon d put together the valve sound system that it basically broke dillinjas bank so hard that he had to downsize his yard to a council flat in order to pay for it. But obv made all the muny backl after a while with the system touring england etc.
Does any1 know if this is tru?

Shafety

dillinja is a complete joke when it comes to releasing tunes to be fair.
especially as he is making better jump up than 95% of the other producers out there.
it's sickening, because he'll release some ep at the end of 2009, with 4 tunes that have been on dub for years - yet people will still buy it.

it's pretty disgusting that he gets away with it tbfh.

There's nothing to justify the length of time it takes Dillinja to release tunes.

So true! I think he's probably the worst. Nothing comes out on Valve for agessssss. Then when it does, it's been proper rinsed. I guess Dillinja just likes keeping everything for himself he he!

especially as he is making better jump up than 95% of the other producers out there.
it's sickening, because he'll release some ep at the end of 2009, with 4 tunes that have been on dub for years - yet people will still buy it.

Well said!

dillinja releases tunes like its still the 90's. trouble is people get used to 'some' producers chuning out a release or two every month. he does hold em back for too long for todays scene but thats just his way i guess. always the sickest tunes that he holds back for ages. bet the next ep has an 'oi' mix on it. haha at least most of his tunes are ones you'll keep playin over the years. so many come and go but his are usually worth picking up cos they stand out from the rest, well most anyway.

i agree in some respects. but 1 ep and a single in 2 years or something? not really on is it.

of course it's not on, the guy is slack end of. the tunes I hear on dub sound fine production wise so there's no excuse for him saying that he's finishing off tunes or whatever his excuse is. think of the cash the guy could've made is released his tunes efficiently...

nah it aint on. should concentrate more on the beats and do less wid the soundsystem but you know which ones gonna bring in more cheddar!

yeah would have to agree about dillinja, worth waiting for tho, especially the ones i mentioned earlier. il have to keep my eye out for the OS ep.

all true!! dilly lonnnnngs it wiv all the valve releases!!! such a shame kos by the time they out.... they been rinsed soo hard!! *cough* 3rd degree *cough*

Back
Top Bottom