Forthcoming Demand Records

do you guys do tees & are those winter caps available for purchase anywhere?

Sorry man, so far everything we did was for our artists and some tests really. I'm failing on this because of time issues. Running a label, promoting and working 100% is really taking it's toll but we hear you it's on the map for 2018 or 19.

Quite like that Sewers tune, not something I'd play out normally but it's got some timber on it for sure

Could see Youngsta playing it.

the next Roygreen and Protone vinyl is being decided via votes...

the clips maybe a tad too short for me to really choose - Just press the last Bredren release instead IMO hahaha

haha, thanks for posting... yeah they're a tad short but should give an idea of direction and general first impression and that's what we're after. As you can imagine when we send this off it might easily take another 2-3 months for the release so we still want this to be a bit what exciting and not give away all of it just now ;)

Anyhow if you could vote for you favorite track it would be massively appreciated:

vinyl_voting_thumbnail.jpg

here: http://www.demandrecords.ch/vinyl_voting/

Regarding Bredren, if we only knew. You never really know but we're not ruling it out either for next requisites but then again knowing you, you want 45rpm I guess? If there's enough people asking for it we are happy to do it but with Bredren's stuff alot of their following is digital and tbh. I didn't see many people asking for it.

Regarding Bredren, if we only knew. You never really know but we're not ruling it out either for next requisites but then again knowing you, you want 45rpm I guess? If there's enough people asking for it we are happy to do it but with Bredren's stuff alot of their following is digital and tbh. I didn't see many people asking for it.
yeah a 12" with 1 tune of a side would be amazing ;)

but yeah I bet its hard to tell what is going to be popular and what's not...being top 2 in Beatport D&B signals a bit of interest! I am having to grin and bear the 33rpm pressings, but a bit begrudgingly....

It's been quiet the last 2 years around us... in 2019 we've only had one release (confined remixes) but we're back with a couple or releases now!

Selects #9 - V/A with Axon, Differend, Isotropik

Taelimb - Pegasus EP

Selects #10 - Isotropik - Oil & Water EP

The lead track is a free download via hypeddit

Hope you dig some of these. 2 more releases to follow this year :)

this is also happening around 27th November. Could you sort us out some audio please @demandrecords ?

Bredren & Swift - Energy / Mechanica (Arkaik Remix)[gold Vinyl]

this is also happening around 27th November. Could you sort us out some audio please @demandrecords ?

Bredren & Swift - Energy / Mechanica (Arkaik Remix)[gold Vinyl]

good to see Demand back on wax! I've missed their releases :(

Energy is in any of Bredrens mixes of the last year. Mostly the intro track.
Arkaik put up a mix some 20 days ago on his soundcloud, remix is in there.
generally interested to know why some labels have samples up for releases earlier than others - I'll personally never buy a record unless I have either heard or know the tunes already...is it to stop people ripping the audio?

generally interested to know why some labels have samples up for releases earlier than others - I'll personally never buy a record unless I have either heard or know the tunes already...is it to stop people ripping the audio?

Simply because we don't want the attention for this when it was posted. We were in mids of having the Phentix (&Wingz) single out and it's not fair to them. If it was up to me, stores wouldn't be posting those records up 1 1/2 months in advance but that's how the industry works and the only way to counter it is leaving out the audio. We have a promo plan, announcement, teaser, video etc. for this release. Fair enough if this is not for you but that's how we feel we can reach as much people as possible and we need the attention when we're starting the promo campaign and not 1 1/2 months before the release.

The music we release is not something we throw away for the next bit a week later. We want to give every release it's time out there to be heard.

Back
Top Bottom