Forthcoming Demand Records

The music we release is not something we throw away for the next bit a week later. We want to give every release it's time out there to be heard.

That's refreshing to see. I don't really keep up to date with new music anymore, because I feel like a lot of it gets churned out for the sake of it.
Demand stuff has always been on point though

Simply because we don't want the attention for this when it was posted. We were in mids of having the Phentix (&Wingz) single out and it's not fair to them. If it was up to me, stores wouldn't be posting those records up 1 1/2 months in advance but that's how the industry works and the only way to counter it is leaving out the audio. We have a promo plan, announcement, teaser, video etc. for this release. Fair enough if this is not for you but that's how we feel we can reach as much people as possible and we need the attention when we're starting the promo campaign and not 1 1/2 months before the release.

The music we release is not something we throw away for the next bit a week later. We want to give every release it's time out there to be heard.
Fair! I suppose that would apply for most of the releases we see out there without samples...hadn't really thought about it like that. Looking forward to hearing the release - I'm sure its a banger :missile:

I'll personally never buy a record unless I have either heard or know the tunes already

Same here.

Its even more annoying when a tune is up for release that week and still "Audio samples coming soon..." a la Redeye, or when tunes have made it all the way to their 40% off section with that same note about the audio, and you partly wonder why they're not selling...

Back
Top Bottom