Forthcoming Cylon

Gremlinz & Collinjah - "Endz" / Loxy & Isotone - "Shodan (Gremlinz remix)" is out this weekend too, according to Juno at least.

Gremlinz & Collinjah - "Endz" / Loxy & Isotone - "Shodan (Gremlinz remix)" is out this weekend too, according to Juno at least.
Ah good eye, I remember hearing Endz a while back, good stuff. Fingers crossed once again for vinyl but not holding my breath...

"Endz" is amazing, it's *that tune* from the Loxy, GQ & SP:MC set from the 10 Year of Exit night at Sun & Bass 2013.
it's bizarre how there is absolutely zero promotion or announcement of this release by the label or anyone involved with it

Damn, Loxy and co. unleashing the goods on us. As for lack of announcement on the Gremlinz I agree a bit weird, but perhaps a distributor hiccup? (Check the cat numbers - jumps straight to 017).

Worth hitting them up on it? Of course, not that I'm complaining.

If Loxy wants us to dig for them then I guess we're just going to have to dig for them.

Apparently loxy is going to be selling 3 white label vinyls (hand potato stamped with an imprint of a little robot head thing) at a carboot sale somewhere in London in the run up to Xmas.

Now that's underground, the right people will get copies, all 3 of them.

He drives a Skoda yeti if any of you plan on hitting the road for the wild goose chase.

Rumour has it that 1 digital file may or may not be made available on the dark web sometime between septober and octember.

Back
Top Bottom